Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Vogue Portugal Interview

AFOOObgNz.jpg

Sorry for the shitty quality. I was going to scan It but this way was faster/easier.

Awww it says her favorite models are Adriana Lima and Kate Moss 

Well she said Adriana and Kate where her beauty reference models befoure she got known. Her style references are Miranda Kerr, Kendall Jenner and Elsa Hosk (how cute btw :woot: ). Her favourite models/models she admires are: Abbey Lee Kershaw, Kate Moss, Edita Vilkeviciute and Natasha Poly. I'll try to translate the whole thing soon... is just ALOT

@sarasampaio My first solo @victoriassecret window and fragrance ?#?verysexy? ?#?victoriassecret? @thelionsny @alikavoussi

4DPMIZJa.jpg

Snapchat

0G5wvd4z.jpg

She'll probably shoot swim with David. Fav team! :ddr: Also, I'm happy that It seems she's doing a lot of swim, still so sad how we won't have a Calzedonia campaign next year. Wonder who's going to replace her btw.

Vogue Portugal Interview

AFOOObgNz.jpg

Sorry for the shitty quality. I was going to scan It but this way was faster/easier.

Well she said Adriana and Kate where her beauty reference models befoure she got known. Her style references are Miranda Kerr, Kendall Jenner and Elsa Hosk (how cute btw :woot: ). Her favourite models/models she admires are: Abbey Lee Kershaw, Kate Moss, Edita Vilkeviciute and Natasha Poly. I'll try to translate the whole thing soon... is just ALOT
I was going to translate it but it is a lot and requires a lot of edit because the interviwer talks a lot through out

Vogue Portugal Interview

AFOOObgNz.jpg

Well she said Adriana and Kate where her beauty reference models befoure she got known. Her style references are Miranda Kerr, Kendall Jenner and Elsa Hosk (how cute btw :woot: ). Her favourite models/models she admires are: Abbey Lee Kershaw, Kate Moss, Edita Vilkeviciute and Natasha Poly. I'll try to translate the whole thing soon... is just ALOT
I was going to translate it but it is a lot and requires a lot of edit because the interviwer talks a lot through out

True  :blueeyedbaby:

Do her and Barbara Palvin still hang out?

They used to hang a lot back in the day because Barbara used to live in NY. She doesn't anymore so It's normal for them to grow apart.  Not to mention, this last few times Barbara was in NY, Sara was travelling in work but I believe they're probably still friends. Curiosity: Barbara was with Bryce yesterday, Sara's best friend, so. :)

They used to hang a lot back in the day because Barbara used to live in NY. She doesn't anymore so It's normal for them to grow apart.  Not to mention, this last few times Barbara was in NY, Sara was travelling in work but I believe they're probably still friends. Curiosity: Barbara was with Bryce yesterday, Sara's best friend, so. :)

ah okay, yea IDK, although Barbara does still live in NY btw. she lives with Stella Maxwell, but she prefers to stay in Hungary with her friends. Kinda weird how Barbara used to be the 'bigger' model from the two of them. And now Sara is, no offense,  completely outshining her. atleast that's my opinion haha.

ah okay, yea IDK, although Barbara does still live in NY btw. she lives with Stella Maxwell, but she prefers to stay in Hungary with her friends. Kinda weird how Barbara used to be the 'bigger' model from the two of them. And now Sara is, no offense,  completely outshining her. atleast that's my opinion haha.

Well Barbara Is barely in NY these days so I assumed she Isn't living there anymore. Also, Barbara used to be bigger than Sara back then because she started her international career way earlier than Sara. Back in 2011/12 when Barbara was everywhere, Sara had just moved to NY. The year before she was at her 1st uni year studying applied Math, so It's not really fair to compare their careers back then imo.