Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

I guess she shot 2 things with Garnier,since the commercial her brasilien agency said it was shot in Brasil! So I guess it was shot last time she was there! And with Jon k if I'm not mistaken she was in paris! So I guess she did 2 things with them!

Yes, she shoot in paris for garnier, and that make-up in the video and the purple t-shirt are the same that she was with in paris. But that dress that she is wearing in paris also seems similar to the one she is using in the video.

Just going thru those vogue italia shots, the one where she's in front with her arms crossed is such a stunning pic! Looks like a still from a movie! I would love to see sara doing movies I think with the right training she could be amazing

I thought the exact same thing about the pic. She has sayed that she wanted to be an actress, I would love to see her in movies in the us, but she would need training and to improve her english, that will come with time :)