Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

I'm confused about this campaign.

She was supposed to be with Jon Kortajarena, as we can see in this image but then she appears with the same dress in the video of brazil (of the deodorant: screenshot below)

Do u think it's really 2 different campaigns? or they just changed the guy according to the country? lol

post-84294-0-70596600-1412607899_thumb.p

post-84294-0-09622600-1412607948_thumb.p

^hmm I doubt it is... It could be if she was the cover or something. She's very ambitious, I don't think this would make her so excited (taking into account that it's not the actual issua (????? correct me if I'm wrong) and it's a group editorial... But still amazing!! Vogue Espana and Italia in the same month!!!

I am confused with the Garnier thing. That dress does seem similar, but the guy isn't the same, perhaps she did more than one thing with them? I hope so at least. Lots of good things happening for her, GQ cover, L'officiel editorial, Moschino fashion show, the russel james book, the vogue editorials AND MUCH MORE COMMING...

It's not another issue! It's inside the magazine! Vogue italia separates their subjects in the magazine with mini covers like that! They do the same with the beauty section!

Thanks! I thought it was a smaller magazine, a supplement that came with the mag