Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

I think her walk was awful in the Calzedonia show, the other girls had the same music, scenery and everything and they all walked amazing, so I do believe her lack of runway experience combined with her height could be the reason why she didn't make it last year :idk:

I hope it's different this year though and I think her odds are better this year anyway going by how much VS has used her.

I think her walk was awful in the Calzedonia show, the other girls had the same music, scenery and everything and they all walked amazing, so I do believe her lack of runway experience combined with her height could be the reason why she didn't make it last year :idk:

I hope it's different this year though and I think her odds are better this year anyway going by how much VS has used her.

Not the entire show was fast music, and even if the music was slow Sara still walked terribly compared to any other model who has had to walk to similar music, it's not the first time and it won't be the last one that a show goes for slow music.

Heck, Sara was awkward even in the finale where she had "fun fast music" so what's the excuse there? I like Sara a lot, and I have my fingers crossed for her to walk the VSFS this year but I still think she needs some runway lessons and that's fine, she has never been a runway regular so it's okay for her to lack the experience.

i'm hoping 2014 will be her breakout year it seems harder and harder for up and coming models to become super famous like Heidi, Adriana, Gisele, Naomi these days.. she needs to be at the VSFS this year the only way she can get bigtime modelling experience is walk these shows.

it will be strange if she doesn't she's one of the best up and coming talents in modelling.

Omg Sara is in Portugeal! :-/ she is going to walk for a designer there but it's very strange cause the VSFS castings are almost there! I hope she can make it and I hope her contract with VS allows her to walk this year..

it will be strange if she doesn't she's one of the best up and coming talents in modelling.

Omg Sara is in Portugeal! :-/ she is going to walk for a designer there but it's very strange cause the VSFS castings are almost there! I hope she can make it and I hope her contract with VS allows her to walk this year..

Castings will be from the 28th to the 30th so she has plenty of time to walk in Portugal and head back to NYC for castings.

That or she won't be doing the castings because she already got invited to the show like some other girls have.