Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Hey guys! 

I'm new in this forum but I've been looking closely Sara's work so far..

Do you guys know when the casting for this year VSFS are? Cause the show airs on Dec 10th, and usually they shoot the show 1 month before.. Taking into account that Sara has been going to the gym a lot, I wonder if the castings are almost here...

I just found out that Candice is walking the fantasy bra this year..

i think they will cast the remaining models soon..

anyway, I really hope she gets casted for the VSFS!

x

adriana lima with out fame

^ Friendly reminder below...

Bellazon Rules and Posting Guidelines

1. General Rules

No Flaming/Bashing

Don't personally attack other members or the staff. We also ask that you please refrain from the bashing of any celebrity, model, and etc. featured on the forum. Bashing includes making offensive comments, or saying something offensive related to a person (i.e. calling someone a slut, a whore, a bitch, etc.). Giving "constructive criticism" of a model such as, specifying that you do not find them attractive because of the length of their nose, or the size of their hips is deemed acceptable but we ask that you please try and refrain from that as well as it still upsets some members.

Hey guys! 

I'm new in this forum but I've been looking closely Sara's work so far..

Do you guys know when the casting for this year VSFS are? Cause the show airs on Dec 10th, and usually they shoot the show 1 month before.. Taking into account that Sara has been going to the gym a lot, I wonder if the castings are almost here...

anyway, I really hope she gets casted for the VSFS!

x

Oh wow, that's true she has been @ the gym a lot lately. That could only mean... :woot: :nicole: .....I shouldn't jump to conclusions. HOWEVER, that would mean Shanina is in the show again b/c she was pictured with her too.

I think it means that she's getting ready for the casting.. All the models (including the *big* ones like Joan Smalls, Hilary Rhonda, etc) they all need to go to the VSFS castings, It's so nerve racking...

And yes, Shanina was with Sara in those pics so I hope everything goes well to both of them  :dance:  :dance:

I think if Sara is casted for this year's show, she will def say something before the show, like she did last year with the not-so-good-news  :yuckky:  :yuckky: 

:yuckky:

oopsy idk how to quote in here