Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

It's a thread about her where people can share opinions. (Y)

+1

You don't have to be a fan to post in here. That said, don't be shocked when you get some disagreement in a 400+ pages thread dedicated her. :rofl:

trueeeeeeeee

Well, yeah. But coming to her thread exclusively just to say she's an unattractive version of other person (?) Sara reads this and there are plenty of other threads more appropriate to say that kind of s#@*%.

I have to agree, there's this beautiful saying ... If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all.

Like really get your shiz together and don't waste time coming to a place full of pictures of the said person you don't like o.o, there's a thin line between expressing your opinion and being an idiot by doing things you know will start shit.

so trueee

and i was reffering more to this : don't be shocked when you get some disagreement in a 400+ pages thread dedicated her. 

btw   hiii saraaa we love uuu

I have to agree, there's this beautiful saying ... If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all.

Like really get your shiz together and don't waste time coming to a place full of pictures of the said person you don't like o.o, there's a thin line between expressing your opinion and being an idiot by doing things you know will start shit.

:clap: :clap: same

This girl is still just an unattractive version of Adriana Lima to me. :idk:

Okay. Good for you. At least you used appropriate term. Not like you are calling her fugly. Good luck not pissing the fan. They're very sensitive

^ True, she really is...  :surrender:

Back to what really matters right now in the VS world... So far we know Candice will only get 2 outfits, so it's safe to say Sara will only get 2 as well... Taylor will be put back in Pink, do you guys think Sara will as well? I trully hope not, it makes no sense they release a hole bunch of new angels, just to shove them right back at Pink, they have so many models to be at Pink, why the angels?!  :yuckky: