Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

1 hour ago, JazzyJas said:

Isabeli, Sara and Bianca all have the same thing in common, the look D&G uses: Mediterranean/Latina brunette with light eyes, full lips and a tan.

Minus Josephine who does not.

They might have the same eye/hair colour but I still find them completly different beauty types. And you missed the point. What I meant was that I doubt Sara would ever work for someone who stated things that go completly against what she so publicly defends. Same goes for Josephine.

4 hours ago, clau17 said:

They might have the same eye/hair colour but I still find them completly different beauty types. And you missed the point. What I meant was that I doubt Sara would ever work for someone who stated things that go completly against what she so publicly defends. Same goes for Josephine.

Is there a link for that?

I am quite surprised she decided to climb a mountain that big and risk some sort of frost burn . She lives off her appearance. 

I do love her tough... Usually models pretend they're tomboys and don't care about their appearance, but I really think Sara is truly super carefree like that. 

I hope she gets great work in 2016. she used to be non stop.

She is not much of a social climber and it shows at times like this. 

jfhmgw.png

sarasampaioI made it to the top of #kilimanjaro ! After 6 days and with a 17h hike yesterday

to the top and down to the lowest gate I have to say that this was the hardest thing I have physically

ever done. What a way to start my year!#tallestmountaininAfrica #5895m#19341Ft #kilimanjaro 

#newyears#7summits #tanzania

s5vkud.png

sarasampaioAbove the clouds, frozen hair, glaciers, 5895m, 19341Ft, breathtaking view,

top of the Kilimanjaro! #kilimanjaro #7summits#tallestmountaininAfrica #tanzania