Bellazon

Have You Ever...

Adrianas Llama

Yes I have. My best friend and her boyfriend of three years. He was acting like her father rather than acting like a boyfriend and well, he wouldn't let her see me because I told him I thought he was an idiotic jackass.

Have you ever stolen something from your parents or another family member?

Only as a joke. I used to be like a llama when I was young and smoked. Now I don't either smoke nor spit.

Lee does :laugh:

Have you ever felt like you were in the way of something? E.g. Accompanying your friend and his/her partner out.

yeah. my best friend from a couple of years back is well under the thumb now. i can't even meet up with him without his girlfriend coming along and when i do meet him, they just chat and i can't get a word in edgeways <_< . . . i'm not bitter. it's just a little annoying.

have you ever shaved a sleeping friend or relative? :evil:

ooooh when?! was it on americas most wanted?

Oh god, both were in the 90's. Once I was on because we had a bomb threat at our school, and another time was for something dealing with girl scouts. :laugh:

I've had family on the Maury show though. :ninja:

Have you ever eaten a bug? i mean, A BIG bug.

Ewww, no.

Have you ever hit anyone in your family?

HAHAHA OH MY GOD THATS FANTASTIC!!! why where they on may i ask?!

It was actually one of the more serious shows he had. I can't remember the year since I was young, but they had an episode centered around the murder case of my aunt killing my cousin. There was a book written about his story which you can find here if you're interested.

have you ever drank milk past its expiry date?

Gross. No I haven't.

Have you ever made a prank call?

It was actually one of the more serious shows he had. I can't remember the year since I was young, but they had an episode centered around the murder case of my aunt killing my cousin. There was a book written about his story which you can find here if you're interested.

oh wow :(:( im sorry

Have you ever made a prank call?

no i have a strange and inexplicable fear of the telephone

have you ever toilet papered someones house?