Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

Wasn't she doing Aeire at that point too?

yes but it was after and her contract with them end up a long ago now ! (like a year maybe more?) if someone know best ;)

but i didn't get it too cause she already work with them (remember the shoot she did with vs pink?) since.... NO-THING

and it's THE big question for me cause she's clearly the type of model they need to sell their product (i means, she has more soemthing to do with them than karlie kloss.. and she had a angel contract) maybe just vs isn't as adventurious as they were, they always work with models well known in the business now, i use to remember when this brand literraly launch models and lead the marked because they had the better model first (because they found them)

so yeah, i get that nina doesn't have the same exposure than delevingne or kloss but she's way better armed to their brand.

I must be in the minority, because so far I've loved all of Nina's looks at Cannes so far.

Same here! I totally loved that blue dress, very princess like and her minimal make up - :heart: She looked amazing in all looks, I love the fact she kept it simple yet beautiful & sexy. She is such a bomb. A natural beauty :heart: