Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

Hello everyone! I'm new on BZ, I just registered, and I must say that Nina is really wonderful, I discovered her a few weeks ago at a Calzedonia store near my house and I immediately fell in love with her! There is something special that I can not describe in words :wub:

However, I wanted to ask a question, she is not doing any show? It seems strange because she is sought by many designers. Of FMD is written that she would make Ready to Wear - Fall / Winter 2011 {Porter Grey}, here the link:

http://www.fashionmodeldirectory.com/models/Nina_Agdal/

so I searched but could not find any pictures. Does anyone know something more? In addition, the latest photos of Pink posted recently are new right? I searched those too, but I could not find them, I really hope they work with her again, she is absolutely perfect! More than Magdalena I must say :whistle:

Btw, from right now I'll contribute to her thread too :D

Hello everyone! I'm new on BZ, I just registered, and I must say that Nina is really wonderful, I discovered her a few weeks ago at a Calzedonia store near my house and I immediately fell in love with her! There is something special that I can not describe in words :wub:

However, I wanted to ask a question, she is not doing any show? It seems strange because she is sought by many designers. Of FMD is written that she would make Ready to Wear - Fall / Winter 2011 {Porter Grey}, here the link:

http://www.fashionmodeldirectory.com/models/Nina_Agdal/

so I searched but could not find any pictures. Does anyone know something more? In addition, the latest photos of Pink posted recently are new right? I searched those too, but I could not find them, I really hope they work with her again, she is absolutely perfect! More than Magdalena I must say :whistle:

Btw, from right now I'll contribute to her thread too :D

:wave: hi, welcome, well that thing of Ready to wear/Porter Grey it is an error , she never worked there so... , and her work for Pink was quite long time ago :( , but hope she come back! :)

Wow this woman is stunning!! I want her body, face and hairlol!!

Beautiful sig Marvs ;)

Me too, but probably in a different way to you fashiondream. :D

Oh you naughty boy :laugh:

Thanks JenkinssNa for the video!!

I know, Nina just has this power over me. :D

I have a doubt...exactly what are her agencies? I searched and found these:

~Model Management Hamburg

~Munich Models

~Elite Model Management - Copenaghen

~Elite Model Management - Stockholm

~Elite Model Management - Amsterdam

~Elite Model Management - Los Angeles