Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

SO. Guess who found new Nina images? ... Me. :rofl: I was shopping at Essentials when I saw Nina on a poster. :blush:

post-49177-0-1446097372-84753_thumb.jpg

Nina for Petite By Aagaard.

image.png image.png image.png image.png

Sadly, I couldn't get HQ's even when I downloaded the PDF from the site, so maybe one of the experts can get these HQ from the Aagaard webiste?

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: ahhhhhh! i love it , she looks stunning! Danni thats so awesome thank u so much, yeah hopefully one of the experts can put the HQ's ;) :heart:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: ahhhhhh! i love it , she looks stunning! Danni thats so awesome thank u so much, yeah hopefully one of the experts can put the HQ's ;) :heart:

No problem. :D I know everyone was wanting new material from Nina, and here we have it. :blush::laugh:

If i dont see new material of Nina at least once a week, i start to have withdrawal symptoms. :D

No problem. :D I know everyone was wanting new material from Nina, and here we have it. :blush::laugh:

If i dont see new material of Nina at least once a week, i start to have withdrawal symptoms. :D

:rofl: :rofl: Dont make me laugh.... But, I feel your pain. :ninja:

Thanks, MarVS. :blush: