Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

Nina via facebook :)

"Wow I just won rookie of the year for SI swimsuit 2012. What an honor to be chosen amongst a group of such beautiful women! I cannot fully express my gratitude but this is a dream come true. I wouldnt have been able to win this without you guys. Thank you for voting and believing! I dedicate my work to all of you. xx Nina"

:heart:

WOOOOO, Good for her for winning...she deserves it :)

@MarVS- I cannot stop watching your avatar...she looks stunning as a brunette...I think I may even like it a tad more than her normal colour.

ps. she'd make a great Allison in Pretty Little Liars...she actually sorta reminds me of the actress who plays Allison too.

WOOOOO, Good for her for winning...she deserves it :)

@MarVS- I cannot stop watching your avatar...she looks stunning as a brunette...I think I may even like it a tad more than her normal colour.

ps. she'd make a great Allison in Pretty Little Liars...she actually sorta reminds me of the actress who plays Allison too.

thank u so much , its actually of her Sunsilk ad, and actually i like her blonde more though ,but yess she looks really good too as a brunnette :wave::heart:

source: Modelinia.com

Nina Agdal is 2012's Sports Illustrated Rookie of the Year!

The votes are in and the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Rookie of the Year is Nina Agdal! The 19-year-old blonde with a mischievous smile was selected from six other gorgeous ladies taking 17.3 percent of the votes.

The Danish beauty has lived in Denmark her entire life but recently moved to Miami where she enjoys modeling lingerie and, of course, swimsuits, on the city’s sandy beaches. For her SI shoot, she traveled to the Seychelles where photographer James Macari captured her ever-so-alluring images.

Nina’s modeling goal has always been to appear in the Swimsuit Issue before she turned 20. She not only met that goal but blew it away by winning the coveted title!

As soon as she found out she was selected to appear in the 2012 issue she prepared by watching past SI cover shoots and videos. We’d say she did a great job, and if she sets her sights any higher, we may be seeing her on a cover in the future. After all, this year’s covergirl Kate Upton was last year’s chosen Rookie!