Bellazon

Greatest Classic Onscreen Couple Ever

spades24

Okay I really want to start this game up. So I am going to tonight. Don't worry about getting videos to me right now. I purposely picked two of the teams/couples I nominated so I only had to worry about vidoes. Anyway let's get this game started.

Robert Walker and Judy Garland vs. Don Ameche and Betty Grable

post-10380-0-1446078352-79015_thumb.jpgpost-10380-0-1446078352-80962_thumb.jpg

If you wanna watch "Moon Over Miami" or "Down Argentine Way" the playlist links are below. Both star Ameche and Grable. I couldn't find "The Clock" with Garland and Walker. Sorry. Oh and the sound is a little off on "Moon over Miami" It is kind of like watching an old Kung fu movie, except it's a musical.

Moon Over Miami-

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=62DF540FA6F5AF0C

Down Argentine Way- http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=02AB547324CEEC85

You can vote up to five times......I think that is all.....

Walker and Garland x4

Ameche and Grable x1

I love "The Clock". It makes me cry. I am not a huge Judy Garland fan, but this movie was great! I loved her and Robert Walker together!

I feel bad for Don Ameche. He spent the part of his career being Alice Faye's bitch, then he became Batty Grable's bitch. I am sure Betty made him mention that fact at gunpoint. I am not sure how these two got along since she said Dan Dailey was the only leading man of her's she could tolerate, but I am sure this is how a conversations of their's went.

Don- "Good Morning Betty! How are you?"

Betty-F*uck off! My legs are worth more then your house! (She proceeds to kick him in the shin.)

Don- Fine! Carole Landis is hotter then you anyway!

(Betty proceeds to tackle Don to the floor and a hair pulling fight ensues. Robert Cummings had to pull them apart.)

The End!

And don't worry Joe. I am an excellent teacher!

:blush::laugh: At first I was worried I wouldn't be able to vote because I haven't seen most of the movies but I see you have videos and playlists :nicole: .

Judy Garland and Robert Walker x3

Don Ameche and Betty Garble x2

As a side note I must add Judy had a most splendid singing voice :) .

I am kind of sad you doubted my skills Joe! I might cry.

Robert Walker and Judy Garland-43.5

Don Ameche and Betty Grable-16.5

(lisa_1)Paul Newman and Elizabeth Taylor vs. Humphrey Bogart and Audrey Hepburn(ophelia_immortal)

post-10380-0-1446078364-40356_thumb.jpgpost-10380-0-1446078364-42706_thumb.jpg

There are parts of "Cat on a hot tin roof" on youtube, but they are not confinded to one playlist. "Sabrina" is not on there at all.

Newman and Taylor x3

Bogart and Hepburn x2

My Aunt loves Audrey Hepburn movies! She however has issues with the movie "Sabrina". She thinks that Cary Grant should have been in the role Humphrey Bogart played. Cary Grant was actually the first one considered for the role, but he turned it down. He thought he was too old to play opposite Audrey. Bogey was older then Cary but didn't have a problem playing opposite Audrey. Plus I think Bogey was the only one who could have kept William Holden in line.