Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

On 3/26/2018 at 7:35 PM, Eddieranger said:

Are you sure that meme was directed at Jeff? She just liked one of his pics two days ago. Who the hell knows what's going on with this chick. Maybe she's bipolar? 

I couldn’t possibly know that but a lot of people think she’s still hung up on Jeff. He posted something on instagram today then a few hours later on her story she pretty much copied what he wrote word for word.

She recently started following some youtubers and Aubrey Plaza. Emily doesn’t tend to follow people like that unless she’s working with them so I wonder if something is brewing. 

Emily is apparently the model of the year according to the daily front row and will be awarded at their fashion awards… :tf:

And she’s booked a sitcom https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/emily-ratajkowski-american-vandal-breakout-cast-nbcs-kenya-barris-pilot-1098482

Edited by pizzarat

1 hour ago, Eddieranger said:

She really needs to gain some weight. Her body used to be so much better, in my opinion. 

I agree. She was way more gorgeous in the face when she had more weight on her. Her body was awesome not just because her breasts were bigger but all I see now is ab crack and ribs. She’s always twisting her spine too it’s nagl

2 hours ago, Eddieranger said:

I flipped the pic upside down. It says Em on one finger and Rata on the other. 

Thank you! That still leaves his rings on his other hand… Keep me posted if anyone spots anything! ;)