Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

On 2/25/2018 at 3:33 PM, PinkCouture said:

I moved the discussion about EmRata's recent nuptial to here:

So far the discussion is almost 4 pages long and we will probably discuss it for many more page :p  It is probably best if we discussed this topic in the thread above instead of further cluttering this one :smile: 

On 2/28/2018 at 1:34 AM, *Luna* said:

So when she started out as the naked girl no one blinked an eye and most people seemed to be fawning over her and didn’t have any criticism because “Omg she’s so hot!” or “Omg her body! She’s amazing, can’t wait to see more pictures!!!!!” yet now she’s suddenly being criticized for it? :rofl: That’s hypocrisy at its finest. All I can say is that if her being naked is suddenly a big problem in here for some people: you can always just leave and just don’t come in here if it bothers you so much that she’s naked in some of her work. 

I wasn't criticizing her not am not judging her for posing nude in general but the fact posing nude initially doesn't help her with the career path she wants to be on. If she would have just stuck with the "Bombshell" route she would have been fine but she wants to be more than just that. Like someone said she is kinda overreaching. She probably want to rethink and be more realistic abouther career path and the choices she makes.

47 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I wasn't criticizing her not am not judging her for posing nude in general but the fact posing nude initially doesn't help her with the career path she wants to be on. If she would have just stuck with the "Bombshell" route she would have been fine but she wants to be more than just that. Like someone said she is kinda overreaching. She probably want to rethink and be more realistic abouther career path and the choices she makes.

We’re 2018. It’s very sad that people still think this way about nudity and seem to believe there are only two routes: stick to nudity/bombshell kind of photoshoots or be a (what society considers) classy lady and be a strong businesswoman. You can absolutely be both, there’s no need to choose between the two of them but sadly enough we don’t live in that kinda world. People love to go on and on about how far we’ve come and how open people are about all these things but really? We still have a long way to go. In some ways people seem to have become much more prudish and close minded even though we’re supposedly “much more open minded”. Why is a nude woman so controversial and should hide herself yet absolutely terrifying movies or documentaries where all kinds of horrible things are shown are considered okay?

8 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

We’re 2018. It’s very sad that people still think this way about nudity and seem to believe there are only two routes: stick to nudity/bombshell kind of photoshoots or be a (what society considers) classy lady and be a strong businesswoman. You can absolutely be both, there’s no need to choose between the two of them but sadly enough we don’t live in that kinda world. People love to go on and on about how far we’ve come and how open people are about all these things but really? We still have a long way to go. In some ways people seem to have become much more prudish and close minded even though we’re supposedly “much more open minded”. Why is a nude woman so controversial and should hide herself yet absolutely terrifying movies or documentaries where all kinds of horrible things are shown are considered okay?

To be clear, I agree with you but the reality is that is what the industry seems to believe. I think there has been progress but we still have a long uphill battle.

Again, the issue I've observe isn't she has done nude but she started out nude and instead of starting out "clothed" then nude. Because of this the industry doesn't seem to take her as seriously as they should :/ I don't think she is doomed. If she wants to be more on path with her career goals, she needs to rethink things and be more thoughtful with choices she makes from now. And I don't think her recent nuptials has significance impact regarding this.

3 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

To be clear, I agree with you but the reality is that is what the industry seems to believe. I think there has been progress but we still have a long uphill battle.

Again, the issue I've observe isn't she has done nude but she started out nude and instead of starting out "clothed" then nude. Because of this the industry doesn't seem to take her as seriously as they should :/

I don’t see the industry changing anytime soon tbh unless new people with a different mindset come in and make a lot of changes. The irony is that some of those famous people who like to act all classy and well mannered are actually sometimes the absolute worst behind the scenes and are far from classy with absolutely zero manners. 

47 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Beautiful. Love her dress. I think the makeup goes well with what she’s wearing. For an example, a red lip would’ve been a bit too much imo. 

I like no makeup makeup and a red lip wouldn’t go at all lol but that looks like nothing. The dress and hair is excellent though 

its Zac Posen 

5 minutes ago, pizzarat said:

@PinkCouture yes, gorgeous! How did you extract it without the text on it? Thanks for posting

There's no text on it :idk: Here is the direct link to the photo:  https://instagram.fzty2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/vp/36186e197569961fbfaaed63ddf7c53f/5AA04B38/t51.12442-15/e35/28430010_216790859058320_7314354812898770944_n.jpg