Bellazon

Askmen Model Rankings

mbinebri

Why is Megan Fox Higher on the List then normal... I'm guessing

1. All the bad press surrounding her.

2. Her leet acting skills

3. She really hasn't done a damn thing in the past year. Hello Men's Magazine's help... perhaps if all her "sexy" pictures weren't recycled from several years prior... ppl might take more notice?

4. Based on the majority of her interviews, they left a lot of people wondering if she was mentally retarded?

5. Her claim to fame are two shitty Michael Bay films [which she wasn't the focus of]

6. A HORRIBLE "horror" movie that made the millions of fans of that specific genre want to kill her.

7. See #4 again

8. See #4 again....

Why she'll most likely be on top next year?

1. She'll star in a shitty 3rd Michael Bay film

2. She'll book FHM or GQ a couple of times

3. Her PR will sell Megan as an uber sex symbol with a gag over her mouth to keep the interview slip ups to a minimum

4. She's doing a movie with Malkovich who is a god.....

Some major surprises on the rankings but I saw the polls a month or so ago and you could definitely tell who the editors were pushing! Ones that scored very high on this list, were actually rated much lower by the voters. hmmmm! Well, it's not so surprising 'cuz it is pretty much a men's T & A mag and you need the T's especially.

I think if they wanted to be fair, they should let voters do the nominations instead of the editors going with their agenda with the nominations. IMHO

And I doubt there's a too heavily American bias. I mean, Cheryl Cole ranked top 10, I believe, and who in all of the U.S. knows who Cheryl Cole is? There's quite a few British and Australian women on the list too that have received very little exposure in the U.S.

No one? You are lucky then. She's annoying :ninja:

I wouldn't know if she's annoying or not, but she is rather hot. :ninja:

I think if they wanted to be fair, they should let voters do the nominations instead of the editors going with their agenda with the nominations. IMHO

The list of nominees was huge and in alphabetical order. I don't see how they could have been pushing an agenda. :blink:

And I doubt there's a too heavily American bias. I mean, Cheryl Cole ranked top 10, I believe, and who in all of the U.S. knows who Cheryl Cole is? There's quite a few British and Australian women on the list too that have received very little exposure in the U.S.

No one? You are lucky then. She's annoying :ninja:

I wouldn't know if she's annoying or not, but she is rather hot. :ninja:

:laugh:

I've never even heard of Cheryl Cole... who... is.... she.... Is this a person's hottness I should know?

She's a singer from Girls Aloud band who is doing a solo career now... featured in Willi.I.Am's "Heartbreaker" song, and now she has a duet with him called "3 (something)" (sorry, I can't even push myself to listen to any of her songs from the beginning till the end :ninja: ). She was a judge in "Britain's got talent", is a L'Oreal spokesperson and featured on the cover of British Vogue in February 2009. She is married to a footballer Ashley Cole (who cheated on her but they are still together).

:morning:

She's a singer from Girls Aloud band who is doing a solo career now... featured in Willi.I.Am's "Heartbreaker" song, and now she has a duet with him called "3 (something)" (sorry, I can't even push myself to listen to any of her songs from the beginning till the end :ninja: ). She was a judge in "Britain's got talent", is a L'Oreal spokesperson and featured on the cover of British Vogue in February 2009. She is married to a footballer Ashley Cole (who cheated on her but they are still together).

Aha! You are really a "closet fan" of hers! :p

I've never even heard of Cheryl Cole... who... is.... she.... Is this a person's hottness I should know?

I KNOW HER! I love Cheryl :wub:

She's so pretty :wub: Hate her music, but she's super pretty

I have some questions ...

-Who the hell is Emmanuelle Chriqui or whatever her name is & why she's #1?

-Why Kristen Stewart is so high?

-What is Taylor Swift doin' in that list?

^ The last couple years Ale has ranked higher than Adriana a lot of the time. And she was ranked #2 by Askmen a couple years ago I think.

I didn't know about it :blink:

Ale always ranks better than Adri in Askmen, but Adri always ranks better in FHM ... It depens of the site i guess