Bellazon

VS vs. SI Ultimate Showdown

Joe > Average

:rofl: @ Baron and frenchkiki and nice try on the questions :ninja: .

Number 7 is nice but if you move me up to number one I will give you a cookie!

Maybe you should put out another song :whistle: . I'll update the rankings soon :hehe: .

What kind of cookie :drool: ?

Joe!- i dunno if im allowed to answer but is number 2- first VS asian model = Lui Wen?

Of course you're not allowed :hehe: .

Oh vanessaaa why would you not be allowed :hug: ? Nice try too. Lui Wen I think was the first to walk in the show whereas Jarah is the first VS model :) .

First asian in VS... hmm Jarah Mariano?

What country has been represented the most on the cover in the last decade? America?

Yes to the first :clap: ! .5 point for you :clap: !

The second, no :p . And its a trick question mind you :p .

Next round coming :ninja: . I'm having the pics blocked :hehe: .

Oh vanessaaa why would you not be allowed :hug: ? Nice try too. Lui Wen I think was the first to walk in the show whereas Jarah is the first VS model :) .
^I don't know Joe - Ujjwala definitely walked for them in the 2002 show. Don't know if that was before Jarah's first catalogue appearance..?

Isn't she American though, anyway? :unsure:

:rofl: @ Baron and frenchkiki and nice try on the questions :ninja: .
Number 7 is nice but if you move me up to number one I will give you a cookie!

Maybe you should put out another song :whistle: . I'll update the rankings soon :hehe: .

What kind of cookie :drool: ?

Yeah maybe I will put out another song. Maybe I will call it "Joe better move Spades24 to number one or she will cry." And I will give you a sprinkle cookie! The best kind of cookie there is!

Its #5 now, though if you post some pics here http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...40&start=40 I may request it

enough times for it to move up :whistle: .

^I don't know Joe - Ujjwala definitely walked for them in the 2002 show. Don't know if that was before Jarah's first catalogue appearance..?

Isn't she American though, anyway? :unsure:

Ujjwala is Indian I think :nicole: . And Jarah is American because she is from Hawaii, though native Hawaiian's are very rare. Though if

in fact she isn't Asian then it would probably be Vanessaa to get the point for Liu Wen :ninja: . I have many more questions to put up though

so there will be plenty opportunity to go around :yes: .

Beauty: Love the faces in the context of edgy hf work. But beauty wise.. :/

both just aight for me :blueeyedbaby: post-17304-0-1446093204-56658_thumb.gif. They look somewhat simular too...Caroline's got better teeth, Anne's got eyebrows. .5 Each.

Body: I kindof like the size of Anne's body and like the size of her legs. Anne

Sexiness: .5 each. Not crazy about the looks of either, but both def have a certain fire about them.

Ujjwala is Indian I think :nicole: . And Jarah is American because she is from Hawaii, though native Hawaiian's are very rare. Though if

in fact she isn't Asian then it would probably be Vanessaa to get the point for Liu Wen :ninja: . I have many more questions to put up though

so there will be plenty opportunity to go around :yes: .

^Sorry, I think we are talking at cross-purposes here. Maybe it's one of those 'lost in translation' things...

You see to me, 'Asian' means from Asia - i.e Ujjwala Raut is from India, ergo Asia; and Liu Wen is from China, ergo Asia. Jarah Mariano is from the 50th State of the US, ergo is North American.

I guess you're talking about ethnicity, and people of 'East' Asian descent (or what they used to refer to as Oriental)??? :idk:

Anyway, I'm not trying to scrounge points for your quiz(!), I just thought I'd best clear that up as we were obviously on different tangents.

Plus I'd absolutely hate for you to think I was stupid!!! :laugh: