Jump to content
Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread


Kevork89
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 9/20/2022 at 5:35 PM, lozekl said:

hello,would anyone be willing to share their collections of VS pictures from the website? I lost my collection when my hard drive died

 

If you have access to Usenet, there was a 23 gig archive of VS model pictures from the glory days (2005-2015), all organized by Nodescans, as well as a posting of their scans from back then. The title to search for is "nodescans" and "VS models from website".  At some point, the poster will organize their 20+ year collection and upload it there, but it is not going to happen any time soon. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/23/2022 at 9:15 AM, calwatch said:

 

If you have access to Usenet, there was a 23 gig archive of VS model pictures from the glory days (2005-2015), all organized by Nodescans, as well as a posting of their scans from back then. The title to search for is "nodescans" and "VS models from website".  At some point, the poster will organize their 20+ year collection and upload it there, but it is not going to happen any time soon. 

It's a dream, but how to save it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2022 at 12:09 PM, medicenevs said:

More Or Less Magazine - Issue 06

 

In case you missed them, here they are. Honestly, this makes me think that the ex angels miss this status as much as we do.

C0581D38-ED6C-4ECB-9D41-E32E9CD52DB5.jpeg.d6e4261c36eba593493d09e0a09d3d2b.jpeg 3EAB0094-04B5-4DA4-AE0C-7F749C114CC5.jpeg.51670189d85dea69cb170a2feadd5b70.jpeg 1F30BD42-6341-4BB0-83FD-79BF485FAD65.jpeg.b8552d69faae5a5d3fefbbd811ef4194.jpeg

I think the same😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is there any reliable way of finding out who the VS Swim cover models were before 2010? I don't mean every single catalogue, but the "main ones" like Candice's was the main cover model for 2011-2014, or Behati for 2015 or Elsa for 2016.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2022 at 11:09 AM, medicenevs said:

More Or Less Magazine - Issue 06

 

In case you missed them, here they are. Honestly, this makes me think that the ex angels miss this status as much as we do.

C0581D38-ED6C-4ECB-9D41-E32E9CD52DB5.jpeg.d6e4261c36eba593493d09e0a09d3d2b.jpeg 3EAB0094-04B5-4DA4-AE0C-7F749C114CC5.jpeg.51670189d85dea69cb170a2feadd5b70.jpeg 1F30BD42-6341-4BB0-83FD-79BF485FAD65.jpeg.b8552d69faae5a5d3fefbbd811ef4194.jpeg

thanks for posting! are these new? or is this an old editorial? I'm just now getting back into BZ after being away for months, so I am not up to date. I miss seeing all the angels together! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/26/2022 at 5:25 PM, WongDong said:

Is there any reliable way of finding out who the VS Swim cover models were before 2010? I don't mean every single catalogue, but the "main ones" like Candice's was the main cover model for 2011-2014, or Behati for 2015 or Elsa for 2016.

That's a neat idea! I remember seeing Candice and Miranda a lot in 2010....Rosie and Lindsey E had a couple. I am googling old VS swim covers to see what I can find bc you have me interested as well. VS Swim is what got me into VS in the first place, I loved their swimsuits and bought a few and then realized I was interested in modeling as well. 

 

if anyone still reads this thread, what got you into VS? I saw a picture of Alessandra wearing this bikini I wanted so my mom bought me the bikini but I never forgot the picture. then I kept going back to buy more swimsuits and really liking the pictures as well, I thought they were so pretty back then! Now the photography as VS is boring. 

This is the picture that I just loved! 

 

post-1676-1136552133.jpg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TheDude2k said:

@bump Relatively new... a couple of months old I believe.

thank you for responding! That's great they had all the ex Angels together! Wish they would bring back the Angel concept. I still shop at VS, but even the stores aren't as glamorous without the Angels. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@bump You're welcome!

 

I think Bikini Lovers has become the new VS Swim... 2021 featured Josephine Skriver, 2022 was Elsa Hosk, and 2023 is going to be Sara Sampaio... all ex-VS Angels.  Jaw dropping photos of them. :baronfaint:  Cameron Hammond is one heck of a photographer.

 

IMO, Stephanie Seymour was the original VS Angel. :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TheDude2k said:

@bump You're welcome!

 

I think Bikini Lovers has become the new VS Swim... 2021 featured Josephine Skriver, 2022 was Elsa Hosk, and 2023 is going to be Sara Sampaio... all ex-VS Angels.  Jaw dropping photos of them. :baronfaint:  Cameron Hammond is one heck of a photographer.

 

IMO, Stephanie Seymour was the original VS Angel. :) 

I don't know what Bikini Lovers are, but I will hvae to check it out. I used to LOVE VS swimsuits but the suits sucks as much as VS does now. 

and yes Cameron Hammond is a fantastic photographer! 

 

What year did VS start with the Angels? the Angels  I first remember seeing were Candice, Doutzen, Alessandra, Adrianna...I became a fan in 2005 but didn't really get into the Angels until 2012 so there's lots I don't know about VS. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TheDude2k said:

@bump The Angels go way back into the mid-late 90s.  I think Stephanie started with VS in the early 90s... she was one of my favorite models back then and still looks great today.  Check out her BZ thread.

 

More info here...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Victoria's_Secret_models

Thanks for the link! I love Wikipedia, I had no idea they had this list though! there's a few names on this list that I don't know, like Daniela Pestova, so I have some researching to do this morning. 

was stephanie Seymour the one that was married to Axel Rose? If so, that's all I know about her, so yes going to check her thread out now. I'm not familiar with many models from before the 2000s except for Kate Moss. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@bump Daniela Pestova was a major VS model back then.  She even appeared in SI Swim and was on the cover.  Some of the OG Angels were Stephanie Seymour, Daniela Pestova, Karen Mulder, Tyra Banks, and Heidi Klum.

 

And yes, Stephanie Seymour was married to Axl Rose for a short while and she was even featured in his music video "November Rain".  As a kid, I distinctly remember seeing dem legs in the wedding dress and was like 😍 lol

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...