Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^Agree, I think its a combination of both. Some angels try just a little too hard, even though I'm sure VS tells them to come off with a sexy persona. Some are just more natural at it ;)

Hmm VS event in Cannes...wonder who will be poping up, unless its just lindsay solo? :)

Also new pics of Erin and lily...never realized how much taller erin really is than the other angels.

Erin Heatherton and Lily Aldridge with Dixie in New York City 21,October 2012!

bddd3d216396679.jpg 66d5e6216396684.jpg 2006a9216396690.jpg ade25e216396695.jpg f3cbc6216396702.jpg 7be034216396706.jpg eb4e63216396711.jpg e58dba216396715.jpg 2f99fa216396721.jpg bf6aeb216396729.jpg 9dda5b216396734.jpg

(all credits go to bombshell from lily's thread for posting!)

Angel line-up with 9 names, also 2 names secret, i hope it's Bregje and Lais .............. :nicole: :ddr::clap:

I don't like Erin and lily of Angels team ......... :(

Angel line-up with 9 names, also 2 names secret......I am so sorry (maybe I am utterly "blind" or just didn't look properly but I followed the link vsallaccess.victoriassecret.com/fashionshow as adviced but simply couldn't find where they mentioned about THE 2 Secret Angel's names..All I see is the Old Angel-lineup ..Can you please tell me or can anyone please copy and paste the info that mentions about the 2 new Angels .....

Thank You SOOOOOOOOOOO much....I am a HUGE Fan of Barbra Palvin and I really really REALLY want her to be ONE of those New Secret Angels ......

I hope is Barbara and Lais

As much as i love Adriana yes, she's been a hot mess on the VS runway a couple of times & sometimes i want to slap her & tell her to stop whatever the fuck she is doing (i.e the 2007 video posted) but then you look at her pre-2007 walks and she was great, specially 2003 & 2005 she was sex on legs. I feel like in 2007 VS started to tell everyone to do "cute" stuff on the runway for the audience & Adriana was pushed to be a little more to be over-the-top since she became their #1 money maker. She was a lot better on 2011 though, compared to that mess in 2007 she was great, i hope this year she doesn't over do it again & she decides to focus on being sexy & showing her post-baby body.

As for Jessica White, my eyes were bleed a little every time i see her, let alone seeing her on the runway. Do NOT want.

^Agree, I think its a combination of both. Some angels try just a little too hard, even though I'm sure VS tells them to come off with a sexy persona. Some are just more natural at it ;)

Hmm VS event in Cannes...wonder who will be poping up, unless its just lindsay solo? :)

Also new pics of Erin and lily...never realized how much taller erin really is than the other angels.

Erin Heatherton and Lily Aldridge with Dixie in New York City 21,October 2012!

bddd3d216396679.jpg 66d5e6216396684.jpg 2006a9216396690.jpg ade25e216396695.jpg f3cbc6216396702.jpg 7be034216396706.jpg eb4e63216396711.jpg e58dba216396715.jpg 2f99fa216396721.jpg bf6aeb216396729.jpg 9dda5b216396734.jpg

Well, I mentioned it here once that Erin is taller than all the other angels, but someone contradicted me, and I wasn't in the mood to argue. Erin is the tallest. Even taller than Adriana. Doutzen is tall too. I think Behati is also tall. The rest are pretty short for models. I'm not sure about Lindsay

Dreamss: Yes, I know its been pointed out before, just never realized how large the height gap was! Not only is erin considerally tall (I think theres another angel as tall as her...perhaps lindsay), the others are pretty short (model considering)

And can't wait for castings....come now cintia :D

Well, I mentioned it here once that Erin is taller than all the other angels, but someone contradicted me, and I wasn't in the mood to argue. Erin is the tallest. Even taller than Adriana. Doutzen is tall too. I think Behati is also tall. The rest are pretty short for models. I'm not sure about Lindsay

Well, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that Alessandra is closer to the end than to the beginning of her Angeldom. And while I would miss her, I'd be happy if she went out on a high note and look forward to the next chapter.

Then again, we've also been told that Candice, Lindsay or Erin weren't Angels and yet they do a damn good job pretending they are.