Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

^ I assume you have never tried cocaine? If you have you might not be saying that :nicole: 

I know they snort cocaine off of a smooth surface such as a mirror but the line is already made on the table?

Maybe she was just trying in that picture? I know many models (really MANY) do hard drugs but I can't see Behati doing them for some reason, I can only see her smoking weed, I can even imagine my faves doing the hard ones but not Bee.

3 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I know they snort cocaine off of a smooth surface such as a mirror but the line is already made on the table?

I edited my post so it was clear I was referring to GP's post :smile:

You might lose some of the drugs if you snort it off a table b/c it might get stuck in the cracks. Also with a mirror it is reflective so you could see the stuff better :ninja: 

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

TAYLOR IS SHOOTING VS

I'LL REPEAT

TAYLOR IS SHOOTING VS

Finally, I miss Taylor with VS. In my opinion she is one of the best new angels but she has a lot of contracts with other brands so....

Just to remind people, and since someone asked me about the list this week, I'm trying to track all of the VS shoots that include the Angels here. :flower: I know it's possible I've missed certain days/girls but this should give a pretty good idea of how often they're using each girl. (And please feel free to correct anything I've missed or gotten wrong!)