Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi! I Haven't been on here in forever! Apparently I'm not missing much, I don't care for the new stuff. 

My favorite was their swim line, I have so many cute swimsuits. I noticed they seem to be doing more brand collaborations now. I liked their old stuff better. 

I don't have much to say except hello to everyone, thank you to those who have been posting pictures/videos, and I think VS sucks now. 

Does anyone have a complete archive of all VS images (the ones that start with V followed by 6 digits), and can you upload them in a zip file or a torrent perhaps?

I've downloaded all existing images from multiple models' threads (Candice, Elsa, Taylor etc.) but a lot of the older pics were hosted on sites that went down permanently.

4 hours ago, oenwolf said:

Does anyone have a complete archive of all VS images (the ones that start with V followed by 6 digits), and can you upload them in a zip file or a torrent perhaps?

I've downloaded all existing images from multiple models' threads (Candice, Elsa, Taylor etc.) but a lot of the older pics were hosted on sites that went down permanently.

I second this

I mean I've downloaded a number of older VS images long ago but I still don't know how I can archive these without fear, and even then I only have a couple of way older stuffs that are no longer available

On 1/16/2024 at 2:33 PM, bump said:

hi! I Haven't been on here in forever! Apparently I'm not missing much, I don't care for the new stuff. 

My favorite was their swim line, I have so many cute swimsuits. I noticed they seem to be doing more brand collaborations now. I liked their old stuff better. 

I don't have much to say except hello to everyone, thank you to those who have been posting pictures/videos, and I think VS sucks now. 

Howdy friend, good to see you back! :thumbs_up:

I have a gigantic collection of downloads from the era when the pictures were on 380 x 512 to the present, so spanning decades. I'm looking for the best way to present them and sort them, as some of the pictures were sorted when Nodescans had done it, while the others are unsorted. There are archival issues though, since sometimes the file names don't change but the model they use to show off the clothing changes, there's different croppings used, etc. The current system identifies models at times but the identification is sometimes inaccurate or doesn't change when the model used in the photo changed. (I have a script that lets me pull off the photos from the web site periodically.) The other issue is that AI identification and grouping of photos is still not there yet, although I need to try the paid version of Photoshop which supposedly does wonders in organization. 

11 hours ago, Gabe224 said:

The lingerie of Victoria’s Secret has declined so much the past 10 years. It’s too generic now. The Bras and Panties used to have cute designs. Now they are just plain 😭

I think the lingerie is fundamentally the same, it's just the photography for a paper catalogue is much different than a white wall for e-commerce. They used to use the same photos for the catalogue as for the web but when they discontinued the catalogue they went to the white wall. Venus will sometimes stick fake beach backgrounds to provide some variety, but the focus is really on selling the product and sometimes putting the model in a seductive pose may distract or backfire on the target audience. 

On 2/3/2024 at 11:35 AM, calwatch said:

I think the lingerie is fundamentally the same, it's just the photography for a paper catalogue is much different than a white wall for e-commerce. They used to use the same photos for the catalogue as for the web but when they discontinued the catalogue they went to the white wall. Venus will sometimes stick fake beach backgrounds to provide some variety, but the focus is really on selling the product and sometimes putting the model in a seductive pose may distract or backfire on the target audience. 

IDK about patterns and colors, but I can assure that the quality is far, far, faaaaaar from the same. Ten years ago VS bra used to be worth the 50 bucks you were paying because they'd last forever, but the quality started to drop a lot while the prices remained the same or were increased, which has turned a lot of former customers off from purchasing VS because you can get the same stuff at half the price in other places.