Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

5 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Stella, Elsa, Leomie, and Martha I think? I didn't see any picture  of them, but I wasn't really looking hard enough so :idk:

They're all present in the previously posted pictures so I thought they are a part of the campaign as well. 🤷‍♀️

10 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Minus the two pictures with tinsel and presents there’s literally nothing festive about this campaign. 

If Victoria Secret was going to go the Pink/Flower route for Christmas they could of at the VERY LEAST added a similar tree into each shot to try and tie in the holidays. I am continuously confused by the lack of common sense within VS's ranks. Concept Artists and Set Decorators who are professionally trained couldn't even come up with something like these, are you serious? It took me literally two seconds to tie the two ideas together so there is no excuse on VS's part IMO.

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Christmas isn't politically correct. We're going down the rabbit hole folks. They've caved into the pressures of all the rest of the wokeness.  why does it surprise anyone that Christmas was the next thing to be targeted. Even though it's a huge marketing black hole of profits it's not PC enough for the liberal crowd that controls the current state of things, so they're trying to tread a fine line of "advertising for the holidays" without actually advertising for "christmas".

54 minutes ago, Sensual said:

What? That is quite a bit of a stretch

No, that's pretty self evident. And it started with VS dropping Halloween Costumes because of one thing Candice worn being taken as insensitive to Asians

image.png

Victoria's Secret is on the defensive—and no, it's not because of those crazy Photoshop jobs—after a "Sexy Little Geisha" bodysuit that was featured in its "Go East" collection came under fire from critics online who claimed it played to the worst racial stereotypes.

As a result of the uproar, the lingerie giant has since pulled the ensemble from its website without so much as an explanation.

Then the Karlie Native American Outfit that was "insensitive" to Natives and was edited out of the VSFS

Victoria's Secret apologizes for using headdress

Victoria's Secret has apologized for putting a Native American-style headdress on a model for its annual fashion show, after the outfit was criticized as a display of ignorance toward tribal culture and history.

The company responded to the complaints over the weekend by saying it was sorry to have upset anyone and that it wouldn't include the outfit in the show's television broadcast next month, or in any marketing materials.

"We sincerely apologize as we absolutely had no intention to offend anyone," the company said.

Then they got rid of doing videos with a major semblance and tie to Christmas. Prior to the SJW's freaking out we were getting videos like this... not anymore. Now we get Roses and Cowboys. And yes, almost everyone collectively on Bellazon for YEARS has been bitching about the lack of Christmas being in Christmas Videos and Photo-shoots.

We want OUR body types to be recognized ..... INC THICCness

We want Transsexuals to feel sexy...... INC Transsexuals

Christmas? Nope, not inclusive enough to all religions

There are so many examples of VS caving into the wants and pressures of a bunch of snowflakes over the last 4-5 years, all the while at the exact same time it's happening at SI and now we have Hunter McGrady and her rolls to look at. (More props to you if you into THICCCCCness, but I'm not into the idea of promoting unhealthy bodies flouncing around in swimsuits)

image.png

Insensitive FFS :rofl:

I guess I have a short memory, but they really are only caving where required. They aren't going above and beyond like plenty of other companies do. Its corp, and its going to be safe rather than sorry unfortunately. The media has a lot of power and are exerting any influence they can because they're failing.

13 minutes ago, Sensual said:

I guess I have a short memory, but they really are only caving where required. They aren't going above and beyond like plenty of other companies do. Its corp, and its going to be safe rather than sorry unfortunately. The media has a lot of power and are exerting any influence they can because they're failing.

Your definition of caving where required is vastly different then mine.... o.o

21 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Your definition of caving where required is vastly different then mine.... o.o

+1

Fuck this, bring back the Christmas feels and videos. VS needs to understand that you can't please everyone, they gotta pick their target. This campaign is super lackluster and gives me zero desire of shopping.

Does anyone else find it odd that VS seemingly had a coordinated marketing strategy where all of the girls posted pics of last years show and noted that it was one year ago today?  What’s the point?  If they’ve cancelled the show why try and keep it relevant?  And why would all the girls go along with it?  Is it possible they might try and revive it in some form or fashion in the near future?  And I saw Ed commenting on all the ig posts. It just seems weird and pointless unless they want to keep the Fashion show brand out there for some reason.