Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

#Victor4Victoria

But for real...all these shots are with VS products, and he does a better job making the girls look great and selling them in his little home studio by himself than an entire crew, professional studio and their photographers lately. 

Even Sadie and Alexina has an ounce of appeal here. 

10 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

#Victor4Victoria

But for real...all these shots are with VS products, and he does a better job making the girls look great and selling them in his little home studio by himself than an entire crew, professional studio and their photographers lately.

Yep, I was wondering what for are these photos...

Just now, ivancica said:

Yep, I was wondering what for are these photos...

They’re not commissioned by VS, if that’s what you’re wondering. They’re all test/independent shoots by Victor. 

I’m just saying they should hire him, since he’s doing their job better than them atm. 

4 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

#Victor4Victoria

They should definitely hire him, which mean they´ll never do that. I miss this kind of sexy and still classy (and mature looking) photoshoots.

4 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

VS new style is so horrible now. It’s such a shame they used to do such sexy impressive shoots on locations. Now it’s just boring studio white wall

+1

9 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

#Victor4Victoria

Loving his shoots, even the ones of Alexina and Sadie and I don't like them at all :ninja: 

Just imagine what he could do with the angels and good sets :wub6yh2cm:

Am I the only one that still thinks Alexina looks terrible? Maybe it's because her face shape/facial features are mega unattractive to me, but ew no thanks. 

Sadie doesn't look bad though. Kelsey looks ok too and I usually don't like her face either. The photographer's pictures look 1000x better than the junk that VS is putting out these days. I just will never ever find Alexina pretty so it won't matter who is taking her picture.

Lorena though 😍

35 minutes ago, bump said:

Am I the only one that still thinks Alexina looks terrible? Maybe it's because her face shape/facial features are mega unattractive to me, but ew no thanks. 

Sadie doesn't look bad though. Kelsey looks ok too and I usually don't like her face either. The photographer's pictures look 1000x better than the junk that VS is putting out these days. I just will never ever find Alexina pretty so it won't matter who is taking her picture.

Lorena though 😍

I think the same! Sadly, no photographer will ever make it better.