Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 minute ago, Limerlight said:

What did I tell you to stop doing?

Yet you keep doing it :/ 

I didn't do it, or I did and I have zero idea. I"m confused, but the Caffeine is making the sedatives unhappy. Hai.

Oh wait... about the thing and the thingy that's making your thingy do thingies. :rofl:

5 hours ago, Schemer said:

Then why bring the whole thing up?

"I know something you guys do-on't....huh? nope, not that...no, not that....no, not that....well, sorry but I can't tell...."

It's like on those tech forums when someone posts a problem and then after 20+ replies OP comes back and replies: "It's OK guys, I fixed the problem!" but never posts how he fixed it.

Not. Cool.

---

Regarding Sara, she's fine and those girls aren't supposed to be best friends, all they have to be is good co-workers which is what I think they are.

Also, regarding Brazilians, I think it will be a breath of fresh air once they're out of the company. The whole "Veteran Angel" thing is a BS at this point.

Many people believe that the models are best friends along with being co workers. That's why some were surprised that Adriana finally Gisele on social media after all these years because it was assumed that they were still in contact with each other. 

4 minutes ago, bucky said:

Many people believe that the models are best friends along with being co workers. That's why some were surprised that Adriana finally Gisele on social media after all these years because it was assumed that they were still in contact with each other. 

I never followed the Angels back then, but I think the difference is that Sara/Romee/Taylor/Jas/Jo seemed to actually be friends outside of work- they were always hanging out together, getting lunch, partying, working out etc much more often than any of the other girls were together. 

6 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

@Limerlight Suck it up buttercup, deal with it Fam

Oh i'll go deal with it

MnKzcnb.jpg

5 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I didn't do it, from here on out you guys speak to @Limerlight and he'll answer for me.

Fuck.

Please direct all Pretty related questions and comments to me until such time at which Pretty takes control back.

Kthx

@toodarnhot

Last I heard:

Crowley is okay, doing kat things nothing to really report here.

Spooky is a little more happy then usual, unknown why at this time. We're still investigating the root cause of this.

Meryl is being a dick. I believe Pretty was trying to make the bed and moved Meryl off the pillow to do so and she clawed Pretty. Though this isn't unusual.

Sammy is fine, content rather which has me worried so we're investigating this as well.