Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I think they should have a segment on the show talking about Adriana being the longest running Angel, talking about this being her 15th show and then saying she'll get "eternal wings" on her wax figure.  :gocho:

Thanks for this. It's a pretty cool deal.

Is it me, or do y'all think that some of the people there taking measurements and photos to make the wax figure will be saving them and making at least one fembot that looks like Adriana? /nerd-geek off

Kate, who has done absolutely nothing since the holiday commercial and barely anything before that is going to make it over Stella and Jac? :rofl: I think out of the girls, Kate, Jac and Lais have the greatest chance of being cut from the roster. If they keep Kate for another year I will be so shocked. Jac and Lais I see getting another year, maybe two, but definitely being the first couple of the group to go.

I think it's going to be Kate. In 2 years from now, VS will look back and say WTF were we thinking that year? lol. And so far I see so many campaigns and shoots being made, but not alot of commercials, you think they'll broadcast all at once between now till the show?

Dream Angels and Scandalous were shot during the holiday shoot last year. Both of those were launched and released before the show. During the show they air the main holiday commercial and also release usually a fragrance or two during the time. Based on the shoot I think Elsa, Martha Romee and Stella shot a dream angels/bombshell commercial. And Sara, Jasmine and Taylor shot with a lot of red, pinks, prints. Of course all of this is used in the main commercial but they use it all for separate commercials too.

Kate, who has done absolutely nothing since the holiday commercial and barely anything before that is going to make it over Stella and Jac? :rofl: I think out of the girls, Kate, Jac and Lais have the greatest chance of being cut from the roster. If they keep Kate for another year I will be so shocked. Jac and Lais I see getting another year, maybe two, but definitely being the first couple of the group to go.

If the situation stays like this, I really think Kate is going, but I think that VS is going to use her much more, just a feeling I have. I really think she will surprise us, because at the moment everyone thinks shes leaving first. :hehe:

Is there any angel who was fired that quickly, after a year?

Inés Rivero and Rosie Huntington Whiteley also only lasted a year. Although Inés did work with VS until 2001, I'm not really sure whether her contract was "real Angel" one or something like Oluchi, Ana BB, Emanuela, Lais and Martha got.