Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I'm still puzzled why Romee and Taylor being young and working for VS is that big of an issue? Once upon a time Adriana (19), Alessandra (19), Karolina (16), Isabeli (16), Laetitia (19) (not to mention the dozens of girls age 20), were all picked up by VS no one said anything about it. Why is this a thing now, it's just silly.

I'm still puzzled why Romee and Taylor being young and working for VS is that big of an issue? Once upon a time Adriana (19), Alessandra (19), Karolina (16), Isabeli (16), Laetitia (19) (not to mention the dozens of girls age 20), were all picked up by VS no one said anything about it. Why is this a thing now, it's just silly.

+ 1

I hate how they only do it for fashion too, look at any other industry with similar talent recruitment and career life cycle like a pro athlete it is exact same. Teenage years are developmental and crucial for success they are doing things no regular teenager would be because their professional career starts younger then the general public and ends way shorter. Like pro athletes models have that same career type where it only lasts a certain number of years and if your lucky go into your 30s while also always having new younger competition coming in.

I agree making a big deal outta someone getting major contracts or walking big shows at a young age is stupid and has happened for years but now everyone makes such a negative deal out of it. I think the only people interested in fashion who do make a big deal out of it are the ones who upset their favourite older model didn't get the job or the contract and start the too young narrative just to complain.

+ 1
+1

Adriana was younger than 19 when she started out

I find it completely no sense the fact that they are in Rome, the eternal city, shooting a commercial setted in ROME and they are actually shooting in Cinecittà, which is a place where everything is studios made of fake things. I mean... They are literally building a roman scenario in a open air shooting studio in Rome. How fucked up is that?! :idk:

I find it completely no sense the fact that they are in Rome, the eternal city, shooting a commercial setted in ROME and they are actually shooting in Cinecittà, which is a place where everything is studios made of fake things. I mean... They are literally building a roman scenario in a open air shooting studio in Rome. How fucked up is that?! :idk:

I totally agree. They could have save money and shoot it in hollywood... it's kinda the same. Cinecittà is all fake. 

Plus, what the fuck are those lips? SO unnaturally big... But i love the make up and the hairstyle :)

Finger crossed!

I totally agree. They could have save money and shoot it in hollywood... it's kinda the same. Cinecittà is all fake.

Plus, what the fuck are those lips? SO unnaturally big... But i love the make up and the hairstyle :)

Finger crossed!

Maybe they'll do something in the city at night when it's more quiet?