Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ I'm Bombshell Next Door :3!

All eyes are on you when you walk into a room—and it’s not just because of your smokin’ hot strut. Your infectious spirit and chill sense of humor puts everyone at ease! You’re all about being laid-back, comfortable and spending time with the ones you love, and you make the best best friend. Can we hang out with you?
Your Bombshell Icon: Behati
Your Bombshell Move: A high five

^ I'm Bombshell Next Door :3!

All eyes are on you when you walk into a room—and it’s not just because of your smokin’ hot strut. Your infectious spirit and chill sense of humor puts everyone at ease! You’re all about being laid-back, comfortable and spending time with the ones you love, and you make the best best friend. Can we hang out with you?

Your Bombshell Icon: Behati

Your Bombshell Move: A high five

Same here.

BOMBSHELL ON THE GO

Your approach to life: Don’t overdo it. Sure, you know how to work an extravagant pair of heels, but you spend most of your days in vintage cut-offs and plain white t-shirts. You have a thirst for travel and adventure, and are known as a bit of a nomad. You always seem to know exactly what that next big thing is, but you’re never caught up in “the scene.” You just do you—and you look good doing it.   

Your Bombshell Icon: Candice

Your Bombshell Move: A smile

Here's the description for Beach Bombshell. xD

You love to work the room (or the runway), but your true home is under the sun and in the sand. You’re all about getting the most out of life—whether it’s working your warrior pose in Tulum or hosting a beach party in Rio. You know how to relax, but you can also flip a switch and light up a room (or bonfire) with your charisma. Basically, everything’s more fun when you’re around.

Your Bombshell Icon: Alessandra

Your Bombshell Move: A wave

I'm a total Bombshell :rofl:

Be honest—you didn’t even need to take this quiz, did you? You know exactly who you are and what you want, and you’re not afraid to go for it. You are passionate, intense and fiercely loyal to those you love. Everyone around you is inspired by your confidence and determination. Go, you!

Your Bombshell Icon: Adriana

Your Bombshell Move: A smoldering stare

Ooooooh I'm gonna take this test :rofl: Dave where are you? Let's take it.

Edit

I'm the bombshell next door LOL

LMAO, oh VS the shit you do :D

I just took the test sir and I'm officially a: BOMBSHELL NEXT DOOR :p

Now let's go have a pillow fight Kev as we ponder which of us is getting our wings next as we also measure who has the biggest thigh gap :rofl:

Ooooooh I'm gonna take this test :rofl: Dave where are you? Let's take it.

Edit

I'm the bombshell next door LOL

LMAO, oh VS the shit you do :D

I just took the test sir and I'm officially a: BOMBSHELL NEXT DOOR :p

Now let's go have a pillow fight Kev as we ponder which of us is getting our wings next as we also measure who has the biggest thigh gap :rofl:

F U N