Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Don't be hating on Lily & Karile miss Claudia :rofl:

:beating:

She is amazing. Yeah it is weird that she wasn't involved in that shoot. I didn't think much of it, because she did the Hawaii shoot. It is weird that she didn't shoot VDay but they seem to be focusing on Stella, Jac and Lais for the extra work plus Candice and Behati. I think Lily will work a lot more again after SI and the somethingbig special. I thought we would have seen more of Elsa at this point. Karlie is clearly on a very relaxed contract. She works so much outside of VS. She only is used for major events alongside Adriana and Alessandra now.

I think the amount that we've seen of Elsa is pretty normal. If we're correct about her Angel contract and when it will come into play (February/March), she'll have a fair amount of work come out around that time. VS was still transitioning her from Pink to mainline while the earlier swim and Valentine's day stuff was shot, and now that she seemed to be free and clear of Pink, she has her swim shoot in Hawaii that we've yet to see, she's shot lingerie with Russell, Ben Watts and David Bellemere, and we've only seen one of those shoots so far, plus she seems to be a fairly large part of the swim special. I'm guessing they're timing the release of this work to coincidence when her contract comes into effect. 

Lily seems to be doing a fair amount of catalogue still, and I think the assumptions about VS not wanting to compete with the SI buzz/it being a conflict, is likely. :idk: When is the second swim catalogue supposed to come out? 

post-67297-0-1446077868-55308_thumb.jpg

Any chance you know who's butt the 1st one belongs to? (The bottom left pic), tis quite a cute butt. The two pics on the right hand side since those aren't looking too sexy. Thanks for uploading Clauds :hug:

Overall though I don't really like the Valentine's Day shoot for this year. I thought last years was incredible and there were such good pictures from it (the commercials however not as good) but this seems like it was made for those people on tumblr with pastel, pale or "soft grunge" aesthetics or whatever. So many of the poses look awkward and flat out weird, they all look like they are in dire need of a caffeinated beverage or something, because you can feel the tired vibe just by looking at the pics  :ermm:

omg she looks so dead, she needs the make up I was referring when she was natural she was even more beautiful & still with all the surgery she got. she still looks better than Dasha. Dasha looks like a Vampire, on the 2nd picture. you can not even tell in the other photos cuz they are black & white so that didn't even help. so why you think about Solveig?

Are you saying Megan looks dead or that Dasha looks dead? :ninja:

is there a picture of her with very little makeup.

post-52006-0-1446077871-63946_thumb.jpg post-52006-0-1446077871-66522_thumb.jpg post-52006-0-1446077871-68986_thumb.jpg post-52006-0-1446077871-69965_thumb.jpg

This girl does look like Megan Fox or Barbara Mori. She looks nuttin' like Adriana...I don't think VS is going to be looking for girls that look like Adriana(or Alessandra) to replace them. I don't think they'll have a problem finding their replacements.There is are many girl trying to be VS model lately, it's craaaazy!!!

And I like Solveig for VS

Dasha is pretty but she's bit weird and full of herself too,she's being a "model" (And it's not very serious work even in Russia) and acting like Adriana's fan at same time, I own fan page for Adriana o ig and it feels like she sleeps there and her friends comment on my pics "Dasha looks better" and she answers all proud lol she follows few Adris fan accs or at least she used to idk i didnt check her for a while,right now her instagram is bit more professional but when she had little followers she used to tag #adrianalima in her pics,she has so much followers on ig but mostly because she posts pretty pics and Russians know her, she's giving me real "pretty rich instagram girl" vibe not an actual model and she's already 20 I think,if she plans on doing something outside Russia it's her time already to step her game up. On the photoshoots I think she looks nothing like Adriana,she looks like Megan Fox and Barbara Palvin tho. She has a perfect doll face but I don't she is any better than current VS Angels, she's more for someone to be Miss Russia than Supermodel. I don't know it's just my opinion.

post-60413-0-1446077874-19493_thumb.jpg

Any chance you know who's butt the 1st one belongs to? (The bottom left pic), tis quite a cute butt. The two pics on the right hand side since those aren't looking too sexy. Thanks for uploading Clauds :hug:

Overall though I don't really like the Valentine's Day shoot for this year. I thought last years was incredible and there were such good pictures from it (the commercials however not as good) but this seems like it was made for those people on tumblr with pastel, pale or "soft grunge" aesthetics or whatever. So many of the poses look awkward and flat out weird, they all look like they are in dire need of a caffeinated beverage or something, because you can feel the tired vibe just by looking at the pics :ermm:

omg she looks so dead, she needs the make up I was referring when she was natural she was even more beautiful & still with all the surgery she got. she still looks better than Dasha. Dasha looks like a Vampire, on the 2nd picture. you can not even tell in the other photos cuz they are black & white so that didn't even help. so why you think about Solveig?

Are you saying Megan looks dead or that Dasha looks dead? :ninja:
with little makeup both of them can look dead

I think the amount that we've seen of Elsa is pretty normal. If we're correct about her Angel contract and when it will come into play (February/March), she'll have a fair amount of work come out around that time. VS was still transitioning her from Pink to mainline while the earlier swim and Valentine's day stuff was shot, and now that she seemed to be free and clear of Pink, she has her swim shoot in Hawaii that we've yet to see, she's shot lingerie with Russell, Ben Watts and David Bellemere, and we've only seen one of those shoots so far, plus she seems to be a fairly large part of the swim special. I'm guessing they're timing the release of this work to coincidence when her contract comes into effect. 

Lily seems to be doing a fair amount of catalogue still, and I think the assumptions about VS not wanting to compete with the SI buzz/it being a conflict, is likely. :idk: When is the second swim catalogue supposed to come out? 

Agreed on this. 

Elsa's Hawaii stuff is out already and it's just a couple of pictures tho, however she was in Hawaii for literally just 24 hours. We haven't seen her St. Barts shoot tho, she stayed there longer than any other model shooting and after that she has been shooting continuously. I was sure we would see her for V-Day because she shot for it with Russell James, along with Candice & Martha but VS did not release the pictures taken by Russell, IDK if they have plans to release them later or what, but it was shot around October 20th and you can see pictures in Russell's IG and Elsa's too.

As far as Vol II of Swim goes, honestly I have no idea because I never give a damn about Swim but I'll keep an eye out for it, it should be out in two weeks or so, I think the time frame it's the same as for Holidays but I'm not sure.

And Kev, I'm not hating on Karlie & Lily, I think they're both okay but they just don't cut it as Angels for me.

Agreed on this.

Elsa's Hawaii stuff is out already and it's just a couple of pictures tho, however she was in Hawaii for literally just 24 hours. We haven't seen her St. Barts shoot tho, she stayed there longer than any other model shooting and after that she has been shooting continuously. I was sure we would see her for V-Day because she shot for it with Russell James, along with Candice & Martha but VS did not release the pictures taken by Russell, IDK if they have plans to release them later or what, but it was shot around October 20th and you can see pictures in Russell's IG and Elsa's too.

As far as Vol II of Swim goes, honestly I have no idea because I never give a damn about Swim but I'll keep an eye out for it, it should be out in two weeks or so, I think the time frame it's the same as for Holidays but I'm not sure.

And Kev, I'm not hating on Karlie & Lily, I think they're both okay but they just don't cut it as Angels for me.

Hehehe I know I'm just messing with you :p. To be honest I only see Karlie lasting her regular Angel contract. The 3 years. I don't know if she will sign again or if VS would offer her another one. She hasn't mad a huge impact. People have been whatever when it comes to her for VS. And VS haven't even tried to use her to her full potential. I love her but out of all her work VS is the weakest. I think she just wanted to have that Angel title in her career and then she will move on after its over.

It is weird though how much VS haven't been using lately. So there's heaps of stuff with Candice, Elsa, Martha and Karlie that we haven't even seen. Hmmmm rude VS.

I think Karlie will stay as much as possible with VS (until door open for her to have her own lingerie line with someone).

She's not immune to money from VS, certainly even less immune to extra exposure (plus that lucrative friendship with T.S.) and at the end, she seems to really like working for VS and they like her.

So why should she leave?

I wouldn't be surprised if she stays very long with VS.