Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

So they are apparently doing a VS Swim fashion show and shooting around PR for the actual catalogue shoots + segments to be shown during the show I am guessing.

Since it is a VS event and promotional campaign it allows Ale to do it as a requirement in the angel contract even though she does not have a Swim contract?

Lily A is in Rio right now but I haven't seen anything else about them shooting in Brazil and from the PR things I've read Brazil was never mentioned as a location they are shooting, maybe she is just on vacation?

ed razen wrote on twitter that the second part #somethigbigiscoming is would be in San Juan PR and coincidentally t joan small arrived last nigh Puerto Rico

Good to know Doutzen is out, she's a beautiful woman but I never thought she was a good Angel tbh. I doubt she'll get herself in another lingerie contract, i think she'll pull a Rosie/Gisele and do her own line or something.

I hope the Swim show has less models tbh and they need to keep some girls out because some of the girls who walked the show just dont look too beachy to me.

I want VS to snatch Joan for their new Angel. All other girls are too basic and are missing something. I don't know, VS needs some diversity. Getting Martha as an Angel would be a mistake. She is like a less attractive mix of Candice and Elsa. Jasmine gives a wrong vibe aswell.

Joan is involved in this special project which is weird because she hasn't done really any catalogue or commercial work with VS. Only a bit of catalogue. I know they shot in Puerto Rico and she's from there but if it's a TV special/fashion show then it's a bit weird because they have all their Angels and regulars. And Joan only does the show each year.

^ Agree, Karlie is not a swimwear model. I also like Stella a lot but i dont like her for Swim either so IDK.

I'm curious about Alessandra, she was the Swim queen for like a decade and now she doesn't have a Swim contract anymore but I can't see VS having a show without her while she is under contract for other VS things and Ed already confirmed she'll be there, i wonder if she and VS reached some kind of deal about LB selling her stuff of Ale agreed to wear VS swimwear just for this.

a special show of swin ? the VSFS 2015 it forward to March? I hope to announce something fast .I do not like it anywhere the idea martha, jasmine and stella as angels. ! basic and boring that it would become VS. I 'm tired of seeing more of the same year. VS a forgotten both your golden years.

i love candice and Behati but I hope VS do not base your line of models only show them to swim and leave out adriana and ale .

Boys change the subject for a second. anyone can help me know the new browser VS. it takes me a long time looking for the photos one by one   :cry2:  :cry2:  please please

But VS has a new browser?

I 'm sure if . altervista browser will damage earlier this year. and I see that are still uploading photos of VS with code so I think there must be another search engine .

a special show of swin ? the VSFS 2015 it forward to March? I hope to announce something fast .I do not like it anywhere the idea martha, jasmine and stella as angels. ! basic and boring that it would become VS. I 'm tired of seeing more of the same year. VS a forgotten both your golden years.

i love candice and Behati but I hope VS do not base your line of models only show them to swim and leave out adriana and ale .

I think that Ale and Adri should consider leaving already, it's been too much

It's already planned out, Behati and Adam will walk down the aisle runway next year where they'll walk hand in hand whilst she wears the Fantasy Bra, and a special segment dedicated to the lovebirds will feature right before the moment. Get ready. 

NO, NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:beating:  SHUT UP! YOU'RE GIVING THEM IDEAS!!!

qRq4TfdW.gif

If Adam brought his stupid brown nose around when Bee walks down the runway with her FB I would be really piss WHY CAN'T THEY UNDERSTAND THE FB is an special moment for a model, why couldn't he keep out of it, like really, it would be stupid and if that ever happened make sure that they will be divorcing the next two years just like Heidi and Seal, VS IS SPOOKY if you want to remain with your couple DON'T TAKE YOUR COUPLE TO THE VS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Learn from Heidi and Miranda and Anne V