Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Paparazzi caught her running into a bus mirror yesterday too. I honestly think a lot is just going wrong for Adriana right now. She looks genuinely miserable after news broke of her divorce. There's a rumor going around that she's almost done with VS too, although I doubt that has much weight too it since I couldn't find a reliable source.

Just because she's working with Maybelline doesn't means she'll leave VS, especially now when she's so famous in VS (comparing to years before) her work in VS probably won't change at all...She may not work for VS Beauty anymore but she worked for beauty once in blue moon

Does no one remember that Doutzen has had a L'Oreal contract for years and is still an Angel? Or that Adriana used to have a Maybelline contract five years ago?  If she is signing again with Maybelline, that should mean nothing for VS until someone says it does. If anything she just can't do their beauty line.

I think they may have had Elsa shooting with Candice yesterday for the mainline.

Does no one remember that Doutzen has had a L'Oreal contract for years and is still an Angel? Or that Adriana used to have a Maybelline contract five years ago?  If she is signing again with Maybelline, that should mean nothing for VS until someone says it does. If anything she just can't do their beauty line.

I think they may have had Elsa shooting with Candice yesterday for the mainline.

That's exactly the thing. Adriana is basically telling VS that their beauty line isn't good enough for her wallet, I'm not sure that's the best message to send.

And Elsa should be slowly moving to mainline any day now, it took Behati about as much time.

That's exactly the thing. Adriana is basically telling VS that their beauty line isn't good enough for her wallet, I'm not sure that's the best message to send.

And Elsa should be slowly moving to mainline any day now, it took Behati about as much time.

I mean I think she'll be fine. Lily's on the cover of SI; Candice has worked with Max Factor; Doutzen basically hustled her way into doing H&M, does L'Oreal and recently shot for a Calvin Klein fragrance I believe; Karlie did a L'Oreal commercial. Pretty much all of these girls work with 'competing' brands all the time. If Maybelline bought out Adriana's contract (which I'm not sure has actually happened yet, but maybe) and VS didn't want to match the price, that's just business…? I'm just not sure why it would be a big deal.

Does no one remember that Doutzen has had a L'Oreal contract for years and is still an Angel? Or that Adriana used to have a Maybelline contract five years ago? If she is signing again with Maybelline, that should mean nothing for VS until someone says it does. If anything she just can't do their beauty line.

It really isn't good enough for the direction she is taking now. There's nothing they can do about that because they are a lingerie company first and a beauty company second. She stuck it out for the 5 years, did her part, and is moving on. Back then, she was working on getting married and getting ready to have a family. It probably worked out for her in that it wasn't as time consuming as Maybelline was. Now she's getting a divorce, her kids are a little older, she's moving back to NY it seems and her career is on fire right now, so it only makes sense. I doubt VS is even sweating it. More money in their pocket and they still have her under another contract. Like champagne said, VS contracts don't seem to be as restricting as they once were.

It really isn't good enough for the direction she is taking now. There's nothing they can do about that because they are a lingerie company first and a beauty company second. She stuck it out for the 5 years, did her part, and is moving on. Back then, she was working on getting married and getting ready to have a family. It probably worked out for her in that it wasn't as time consuming as Maybelline was. Now she's getting a divorce, her kids are a little older, she's moving back to NY it seems and her career is on fire right now, so it only makes sense. I doubt VS is even sweating it. More money in their pocket and they still have her under another contract. Like champagne said, VS contracts don't seem to be as restricting as they once were.

Yeah and plus it would probably be good for Adriana to start branching out a little more with her work and contracts from VS like some of the othe girls since she can'twork with them forever.

It'll be interesting to see the new images for Adriana with Maybelline, wonder who will be taking her place with the VS beauty contract.

Good for her though! But her poor head :(

Candice Swanepoel would be taking her place.

I think Elsa is taking her place, she just shot a VS Fragrance commercial and If IRC only Angels/contracted models do campaigns for Beauty? And as far as I can see Elsa shot the commercial alone

And even Lais I don't think has ever gotten a fragrance campaign, let alone a solo fragrance. So either Pink it's coming out with their first big fragrance (which seems unlikely after taking everything into consideration) or Elsa got a mainline/beauty contract, and now that I think about it Elsa hasn't been shooting Pink as often as she was before so maybe she was/is negotiating something with VS.