Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ You never know these days  :ninja: I saw on Twitter that people were gonna petition for Barbara Palvin or Cara Delevingne to get the FB  :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:

I was thinking about the girls that have left VS in the last few years, especially Rosie (who I LOVED, who VS honestly needs in their lineup, and who would have had this year's fantasy bra if she was still around  :cry: But she made a very good decision IMO) and Miranda and Erin. I just find it interesting that some of their strongest girls left a little early--maybe not Miranda, but the others. Even if you think about Rosie taking the Transformers gig, she had to weigh that job against several more years at VS and decide it wasn't even worth returning after the movie.

Also, would anyone else be completely unsurprised if VS signed Cara?

I've said it before, Cara is the one who holds the power in that negotiation, not VS.

Also, can I see where to sign that Cara Fantasy Bra petition? Cause I'd really like her to get it after Lindsay. I can already see it the Eyebrow Fantasy Gift Set with pink diamonds at the bottom and several ranges of onixes at the top.

I'm surprised VS has never used Joan more than the show. Especially right now she really is becoming quite the powerhouse in the industry. Getting the Elle US cover on her own was very impressive. The VS girls got Elle covers which was fantastic but they have more fame than most models. And Joan is ranked number 1 on models.com and she seems to be sticking around there. What's great about her is she doesn't have a famous boyfriend she's just gotten to the top by working hard. I love her she would be an amazing angel so I don't know why VS haven't pounced on her yet.

I've said it before, Cara is the one who holds the power in that negotiation, not VS.

Also, can I see where to sign that Cara Fantasy Bra petition? Cause I'd really like her to get it after Lindsay. I can already see it the Eyebrow Fantasy Gift Set with pink diamonds at the bottom and several ranges of onixes at the top.

I don't understand as well why VS won't go for Joan. She could basically be the next Tyra for them... Any ideas why not? Maybe Joan already has enough going for her that she wouldn't take a contract? Apparently even Karlie was hesitant at first. Didn't Karlie negotiate for more money too?

VS really need a strong woman of color to represent them. They had Tyra and Selita. As much as I love Lais she isn't cutting it

I saw some of Joan's catalogue work for them on tumblr and maybe it was the make up but she looked really horrible in them. I love her and I agree that she has become a powerhouse, her line of work recently is nothing short of exquisite, from Beyoncé music videos to US Elle and Vogue.

I think VS has standards than we give it credit for. Making someone like Karle an angel is one think but Cara would not make a convincing Angel. I think they are going to take advantage of her status and put her in the show every year but I really don't think they will make her an angel. They passed on Kate Upton and she was already big when they did.

I saw some of Joan's catalogue work for them on tumblr and maybe it was the make up but she looked really horrible in them. I love her and I agree that she has become a powerhouse, her line of work recently is nothing short of exquisite, from Beyoncé music videos to US Elle and Vogue.

I think VS has standards than we give it credit for. Making someone like Karle an angel is one think but Cara would not make a convincing Angel. I think they are going to take advantage of her status and put her in the show every year but I really don't think they will make her an angel. They passed on Kate Upton and she was already big when they did.

VS should really jump on Nina Agdal. WHY THE HELL have they not gone for her?! I know she was with Aerie..but they could still pay for her.

Because what has been seen cannot be unseen (.... among other things)

Nina did VS for a while, Pink stuff and they were even using her for the videos and all (with Behati, funnily enough) however SI got to Nina first and as well know VS & SI are not bedfellas anymore so I think that played in her not doing VS anymore, especially in her not ever doing Pink anymore.

VS should really jump on Nina Agdal. WHY THE HELL have they not gone for her?! I know she was with Aerie..but they could still pay for her.

Because what has been seen cannot be unseen (.... among other things)

What do you mean?

If you can't see it  I'm not going to point it out here, the sensitive lot tends to freak out and scream "NO WAY" (it takes the rose colored glasses off), if you'd like to PM me please feel free.