Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Haha, Adriana will probably get it though or at least will be an option since it would be too perfect for her to get it on her 15th anniversary and VS isn't that smart. I am all for Doutzen getting it though. I was for it this year up until I knew her ass wasn't getting it. However, VS doesn't seem to care about her, so I can't just see them randomly giving it to her unless they promote the hell out of her this year. I don't even think she shot for Valentine's Day. And that's VS' biggest thing of the year. So yeah. We will see.

Haha, Adriana will probably get it though or at least will be an option since it would be too perfect for her to get it on her 15th anniversary and VS isn't that smart. I am all for Doutzen getting it though. I was for it this year up until I knew her ass wasn't getting it. However, VS doesn't seem to care about her, so I can't just see them randomly giving it to her unless they promote the hell out of her this year. I don't even think she shot for Valentine's Day. And that's VS' biggest thing of the year. So yeah. We will see.

Holy shit, that's a lot :ninja:

Heidi got a segment on her 10th Anniversary didn't she? Adriana should totally get one and clarify that she totally slayed Heidi's 

@ models990 Ron Swanson is the best :D

And yeah I'd think Doutzen going to space would get her a lot of attention, it's anyways going to get a lot of media from papers because lots of other celebrities are going on it. And next think you know VS will make the Fantasy Bra have moonrocks on it because they are just in a desperate situtation  :chicken: