Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I liked what Candice wore to the GMA event, she looked just lovely, but this gold dress looks like something that belongs in the Evening Wear Category of Miss USA.

And for the love of god stop slicking the hair back on one side. The hairstyle sucked in the late 80's/early 90's and it's no better now.  Also I cannot for the life of me figure out what's wrong with her face lately- but she's looking dated, older and kinda squishyhard (that's the only word coming to mind right now) :/  The issue is on the tip of my tongue but I just can't place it.

Sad to see Erin go, but we all saw it coming so her leaving VS comes as no surprise. :(

^Answering my own question:

So bare with me and put your imagination to good use.

I'm watching a horror movie atm, and it dawned on me what's up with Candice's face. In one of the scenes this guy is peeling a wax from this girls face so it doesn't eat away her flesh, and for a second in the scene as the wax is being peeled away and you can see the actresses skin under the makeup... it was like identical Candice's. o.o

Candice's skin is firm, but it's like squishyhard like beeswax wax... yanno when it's just starting to firm up, but it's still malleable enough to spread.

And the clear crows feet are really beginning to age her which is kinda shocking because she's so young and has a lot more then Adriana/Ale combined.

Inb4 people throw a fit at the analogy. :morning: 

^Answering my own question:

So bare with me and put your imagination to good use.

I'm watching a horror movie atm, and it dawned on me what's up with Candice's face. In one of the scenes this guy is peeling a wax from this girls face so it doesn't eat away her flesh, and for a second in the scene as the wax is being peeled away and you can see the actresses skin under the makeup... it was like identical Candice's. o.o

Candice's skin is firm, but it's like squishyhard like beeswax wax... yanno when it's just starting to firm up, but it's still malleable enough to spread.

And the clear crows feet are really beginning to age her which is kinda shocking because she's so young and has a lot more then Adriana/Ale combined.

Inb4 people throw a fit at the analogy. :morning:

:ninja: Maybe I'll take it to our party PM and behave here. Maybe.

I'm going to see JT tonight. Still hoping he is at the VSFS. Maybe I'll see some models.

I liked what Candice wore to the GMA event, she looked just lovely, but this gold dress looks like something that belongs in the Evening Wear Category of Miss USA.

And for the love of god stop slicking the hair back on one side. The hairstyle sucked in the late 80's/early 90's and it's no better now.  Also I cannot for the life of me figure out what's wrong with her face lately- but she's looking dated, older and kinda squishyhard (that's the only word coming to mind right now) :/  The issue is on the tip of my tongue but I just can't place it.

Sad to see Erin go, but we all saw it coming so her leaving VS comes as no surprise. :(

DING DING DING

post-18831-0-1446081558-44217_thumb.jpg post-18831-0-1446081558-47186_thumb.jpg 

It's Miss Universe tho.

The 'crows feet' around her eyes could easily be dried makeup that cracked.  

Candice looks resplendent, even if wearing a red carpet dress for an event like that is a bit inappropriate.  She's in a lingerie store that's located in a shopping mall.... :pinky: