Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Highly doubt she will open which sucks because its something I've always wished she would do is open the show. They will have either Dri or Candice open again.

I have a feeling they might get Karlie to open. Wouldn't be against that. She is a great walker.

Highly doubt she will open which sucks because its something I've always wished she would do is open the show. They will have either Dri or Candice open again.

I have a feeling they might get Karlie to open. Wouldn't be against that. She is a great walker.

Nooo! I didn't want to say it because I don't want to get my hopes up! I would LOVE Karlie to open the show! Not some bubblegum pop open but a fierce open a la Gisele "06". Her walk is killer!

If Karlie opens it will be a disaster. She does NOT have the look. The walk yes, the look no. It's that simple. Read the comments on the Youtube videos and Facebook photos of anything she is in with VS, pretty much all the feedback on her is negative.

VS definitely recognizes that she isn't as 'in' with the consumers, so I highly doubt they will let her open. She will probably have the same fate as Chanel -> most people disliked her as an angel -> she gets shoved down everyone's throat (VSFS 2010) -> she works less and less as VS acknowledges that consumers dislike her -> she fades away

VS is trying to make Karlie happen but she's just not 'happening'.

^Both Chanel and Karlie are completely different models/women in their own right, but you have to admit it does seem like the same thing that happened to Chanel while she was an angels is happening to Karlie and it seems like Karlie gets even more/worse negative comments/feedback than Chanel did. :/

Honestly I wouldn't be mad if Candice did get it this year, but if VS gives it to Behati I'm sorry but they are just further proving how thirsty they are.

If Candice's Instagram is anything to go by, I don't think she got the bra. She posted a pic with some friends which looked like she was out with them. I'd much rather her have it than Behati (and it's not ridiculous to think Behati will get it) though.. Nothing against her but VS needs to slow down on all this milking. Candice deserves it more than she does and that's a lot coming from me.

I never thought Adriana would get it. She wore it twice for crying out loud. None of the girls would wear it more than once probably. She also opened the show like a million times so I can see them giving that gig to Candice as a consolation price. Besides, Adriana has already made it, with great success. They need to focus the their girl that will probably never happen.

And I wouldn't worry about Doutzen, she's too busy nabbing all the lucrative contracts in the game before she heads to space next year, at which time she might grab the bra.

If Candice's Instagram is anything to go by, I don't think she got the bra. She posted a pic with some friends which looked like she was out with them. I'd much rather her have it than Behati (and it's not ridiculous to think Behati will get it) though.. Nothing against her but VS needs to slow down on all this milking. Candice deserves it more than she does and that's a lot coming from me.

I never thought Adriana would get it. She wore it twice for crying out loud. None of the girls would wear it more than once probably. She also opened the show like a million times so I can see them giving that gig to Candice as a consolation price. Besides, Adriana has already made it, with great success. They need to focus the their girl that will probably never happen.

And I wouldn't worry about Doutzen, she's too busy nabbing all the lucrative contracts in the game before she heads to space next year, at which time she might grab the bra.

Heidi wore the bra 3 times, gisele would have probably also gotten it 3 times if she had stayed longer. So it is very possible for Adriana to get it one more time before she leave.

And I don't think candice will open again, it may be adriana or someone else but not candice. Until someone like Adriana or Alessandra leaves she will be opening featured segments I think but I just don't see her opening the show again already. Now that is something that has never happened. And since vs is obviously still about milking, they aren't through with Adriana. She is still a huge seller and they are aware of her impact, which is why pregnant and all if VS has an important PSA or something really critical to announce she still is the one they go to not candice or anyone else.

I mean congrats to behati If its her because VS didn't do her much justice anyway as they should. Its not her fault. in the start they threw her under the bus as for as VS goes, not pink. But its incredibly stupid to do that because she is engaged I mean, she ain't even married yet. For all we know by the time the fashion show get here the wedding could be called off. So yeah the reasoning is wrong and what not but you can't say behati is too new she has been there for a while, you can't even say she wasn't used that much. Because technically they did, during pink they used the hell out of her. Its just the reasoning behind it all is what makes it sad.

Agreed. But Candice just posted a photo of Russell taking a snap of her, probably a snap from the past days?

I think it's Behati. And If it was her indeed then I don't think it was a last minute change, she was probably meant to wear it anyway since the very first moment.

My other choice out of that bunch would be Lily since she's the one who can get more press for VS. However I just hope it's a nice bra and whoever got it gets to open or close a segment.

Yes Raf the picture she posted is a few days old. Russel posted it on facebook.

TKC, I know Heidi wore it 3 times, but atm, they are doing all they can to push the younger girls, I'd think they'd give it to one of them before Adriana.

Just read about Gisele. If she shows up at the VSFS by any reason I am going to lose my shit ... In a good way and I will fangirl about it so much everyone will hate me, I'll go all psycho fan about it :ninja:

However, I doubt it will happen. If anything I can see Gisele selling her underwear line in the US through VS like Calzedonia used to do with Intimissi

And you can take Doutzen out the FB race, she just posted a 'good morning' and it's like 3:00am in NYC so I don't think she's even in the States right now.

So Doutzen, Alessandra & Adriana (she in Miami, right?) are all out. I think it's safe to assume it's either Behati & Lily

Just read about Gisele. If she shows up at the VSFS by any reason I am going to lose my shit ... In a good way and I will fangirl about it so much everyone will hate me, I'll go all psycho fan about it :ninja:

However, I doubt it will happen. If anything I can see Gisele selling her underwear line in the US through VS like Calzedonia used to do with Intimissi

I KNOW! Me too! A friend of mine also told me that she heard from one of her sources that Gisele actually was at VS. I highly doubt, but imagine how fantastic that would be if same back.