Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Karlie Kloss Strikes A Sexy Pose

Karlie Kloss posed for a series of photos during a lingerie shoot in Miami, Florida on February 8th, 2013.

post-44859-0-1446080784-02864_thumb.jpg post-44859-0-1446080784-03967_thumb.jpg post-44859-0-1446080784-08241_thumb.jpg

No more words needed.

Some might not appreciate Karlie's tush. That's alright. I personally think she has a nice butt (shapely but not huge) and I would trade mine for her's any day! (Y)

You and me both Pink! I'd trade for most of that body.

VS for me has always stood for something else. These models, tall, skinny, curvy, busty whatever, I don't think that should differentiate what makes them a good model for them or not. Its about they're persona, what they convey. You see that ad, and you LOVE that girl......you want to be that girl! Thats what VS has always been about for me.....skinny, tall, curvy, whatever, its just bras and undies. Its about what that model can evoke through photography :yes:

I agree, and well said.

Funny enough before Karlie started working for VS I never thought her sexy at all. She started doing commercials and her pictures were coming out and my mind changed. She has this elegance and grace but can also pull out this sultriness. She's something. VS will def groom her for stardom. She already has a following. She's huge in HF and there are already a lot of people out there who know who she is.

The public still aren't fond of her, as we can see in the following video's with the comments: ---

There are however alot of positive comments on different videos, but ratio wise there's more negativity rather then praise for her

What's that saying, "Haters gonna hate"?

The public still aren't fond of her, as we can see in the following video's with the comments:

There are however alot of positive comments on different videos, but ratio wise there's more negativity rather then praise for her

Keep in mind people are more likely to express [unsolicited] rants than they are to express raves or even their neutrality about something. For example, when someone received bad customer service they are more likely to make an effort to complain than they are to compliment if they received great or decent customer service.

I am very angry to know that Karlie is official angel, she's not even a bit pretty at all. her body is offensive. she's not even a bit cute at all.

Let me guess, you're angry at her because she got made an angel and Barbara didn't?

I think Barbara just came in at the wrong time. When you look at the most recent Angel / Supermodel choices Erin, Lily, Lindsay, Chanel and Karlie they are going for a specific girl next door on the thinner side vibe and American.

Don't get me wrong...I like Barbara's curvy body...Buuuutt her face is too immature ...i think another member described it as 'loli' she looks really really young (because she is!) in her VS picts...

that's why they should have kept her in pink! her and sara i think are perfect for pink.

once more, not true! models that are not super super super super skinny in body size don't receive such a bad rapport...i.e. kate upton, maybe a few trolls will be like, she's not a model! too big...but most will say she's great. this is the opposite for karlie.

and sometimes the positives are just being trolls themselves cuz they can to the negatives...lol

^Well the more popular you are the more haters you get. As much as karlie gets hate, its matched by TONS of people who love her (tons of fansites, twitter followers, etc.) ....so yeah your bound to see alot of negative comments about karlie. But that doesn't mean the general public hates her.

Theres alot of sad people in this world who devote their time to writing mean comments over and over again.......JustJared for example. (that seems to be the gathering for all haters, any person) Adriana Limas most recent post there, and most of the comments are negative (when she looked amazing, I think we all can agree). So it doesn't really represent the general public. Once again, alot of sad people who devote their time to begin negative.