Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

In this case "official" clearly means that if you wanna talk about VS-related things on bellazon, this is the thread to do it, and not in the (let's say) "SI swimsuit"-thread. Got it? :flower:

^Which it was - unless you are implying that arguing about a post about a post on this thread isn't appropriate? In which case you are as guilty of that right here. Please bear in mind that my discussion didn't even involve you - rather it was you who decided to enter into it with a sneering remark that showed just as much ignorance to my query as with the member I was talking with...

yes, you finally got it right. Good boy :shifty:

Well, back to "things that actually relate to VS" :whistle:

^And there is that sneering remark again! And "Good boy"?!?! :laugh: Nice. I'm glad to see you put in the hours at the 'Higher Institute For Patronising' (yes, I went there too - got a merit!).

But, if what you purport, is to be the intellectual level of discussion on this thread - Re (my pastiche):

Probably not, but you're wrong - because she's the best at everything, and is waaay better than any other model. In fact, she's the only "real" Angel, the others are skinny/not sexy/not connecting with the public/aren't real women/just shit or 'there are too many' or 'were better in the old days' - and I don't even know why (hmmm, I don't know, today let's say) Erin is an Angel as she's got the face of a bulldog chewing a wasp. She makes blind kids cry...

- then I am better off out of it. I've long since suspected (in my snobbish manner post-11221-0-1446080766-17725_thumb.gif ) that I was probably superior to the denizens that clutter this place up - and Tarzaan speaking for my gender yesterday, or tuesdaybrunch's in-depth and delicate handling of pedophilia (#5922) - only reinforces that. There is hope, what with the recent banning of pot-stirrers, and Prettyphile referencing a moral-crusade; but if you want to drag it back to pointless speculation about who VS should kick out according to your own prejudices VSfan88, then I won't stand in your way any longer.

post-11221-0-1446080766-19718_thumb.gif

I love that new commercial. It's much more edgier and sexier then their most recent stuff which has all been fun and sweet. I am really on the Karlie train. Girl is on fire and she stands out the most. VS is definitely focusing on her right now. She will be huge.

I like Erin and all but she always sounds so rehearsed/fake. It's like she reading straight from a script. She never sounds natural at all

Says the person with a Candice set?

I KID! I KID!

Both of them are horrible spokes-models, and this is coming from an Erin fan. :idk:

I like Erin and all but she always sounds so rehearsed/fake. It's like she reading straight from a script. She never sounds natural at all

Both of them are horrible spokes-models, and this is coming from an Erin fan. :idk:

She got worse after the Leo break-up. She started getting flustered and frazzled more easily esp when she has to go off script :/

Says the person with a Candice set?

I KID! I KID!

Sure you're kidding with the first line? That is actually a very valid argument :ninja:

But Pink is right, Erin wasn't this bad before i remember the reason why i liked her in the first place was because i was able to watch her without starting to cringe but this video was just painful to watch, completely horrid O.o