Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^

Target is trying to upscale itself with their clothing. Kohl's is usually practical: below average cost, decent or good quality, average style/no-name brands. (not a Kohl's shopper, but I've noticed). They pay attention to what no-name producer their brands subcontract to. Sears is more along the lines of Kohl's, but not as well run.

The Brand, as usual, adds a premium- justified or imagined. :-p The Branded stores in your average mall often have bad value.

Macy's is alright- above average merchandising, good value provided one catches its frequent sales & markdowns. JCPenny is a Macy's wannabee and is the lesser store.

Neiman Marcus/Nordstorm are better than Lord & Taylor and give the chance for a shopper to buy a Ermenegelio Zegna suit or a decent bag without having to travel into a city.

Has Lais been in practically every commercial since last year? While she may not have an angel contract, it is pretty noteworthy that she has been in the past two holiday commercials, many VS campaigns, and was slated to open a segment last year. She was/is the most successful interim black angel/supermodel/bombshell. I'm surprised that Jasmine hasn't reached the status of Oluchi, Emanuela, Arlenis, and Gracie yet. I'm guessing that she or Nyasha will be next.

Has Lais been in practically every commercial since last year? While she may not have an angel contract, it is pretty noteworthy that she has been in the past two holiday commercials, many VS campaigns, and was slated to open a segment last year. She was/is the most successful interim black angel/supermodel/bombshell. I'm surprised that Jasmine hasn't reached the status of Oluchi, Emanuela, Arlenis, and Gracie yet. I'm guessing that she or Nyasha will be next.

I'm pretty sure Lais has been in every VS campaign in the last two years with the exception of 'The Fabulous Life' recently & all the VSX stuff, other than that she's done everything else i think

^Well if that's the case what's any more "official" about anything you've just posted? Just more "real" Angel dross, and age-old model putdowns... Maybe we should have a 'Pointless And Idle Speculation About VS' thread, or even just distil it down to 'I Hate X And She Should Never Be An Angel, I Love Y And She's The Only "Real" Angel For VS' thread. :idk:

In this case "official" clearly means that if you wanna talk about VS-related things on bellazon, this is the thread to do it, and not in the (let's say) "SI swimsuit"-thread. Got it? :flower:

Am I the only one who doesn't think Behati is sexy enough for VS?

^Probably not, but you're wrong - because she's the best at everything, and is waaay better than any other model. In fact, she's the only "real" Angel, the others are skinny/not sexy/not connecting with the public/aren't real women/just shit or 'there are too many' or 'were better in the old days' - and I don't even know why (hmmm, I don't know, today let's say) Erin is an Angel as she's got the face of a bulldog chewing a wasp. She makes blind kids cry...

I hope this is one of those 'things that actually relate to VS'? Anyway, that covers it - ciao. post-23464-0-1446080765-47056_thumb.gif

yes, you finally got it right. Good boy :shifty:

Well, back to "things that actually relate to VS" :whistle: :

I think that the current angels do get along. Once in a while, there are pictures on vsholic.com showing some of the angels hanging out with each other in their spare time. But I do think that they are not friends with every single angel. Adriana is most probably friends with Ale, but with Lily??....

Lais actually does all the work that a VS angel usually does. Heck, she even got mentioned in the 2011 show's intro. I think sprankling her ankle was a huge letdown for her. She would have probably been in the 2012 show's intro as well. Idk, has she done something big for VS lately? Seems like VS is all about Karlie now.

^Yeah I always got the view that pink was aimed at older teens/young adults. But VS isn't that bad....IMO. Forever 21, H&M, and Nasty gal are all aimed towards teenage girls/young adults, and some of their clothing is slutty as all get out sooo... :whistle:

I don't care. I'm still young and I freaking love Pink so whatevs :hehe:

That's what I thought, 15 year olds purchase Pink as much as College

I'm pleasantly surprised by Karlie in that video