Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Candice is an above average bikini/lingerie model, and VS model worthy but my goodness is she boring. Her face has little expression or sign of character and it does not compare well to potential replacements like Elsa Hosk. If you've seen her candid shots and if you've viewed a few sets of her pictures... then you've seen it all. After that, you're subject to her promotional cycles which have been repeated for two years and counting....

:=p

My problem with Candice is she sounds like an idiot every time she opens her mouth and also then there's the fact that she looks exactly the same in every picture/video. Basically i just think she's an awful model and is extremely overrated :idk:

I used to love Candice with all my heart, don't get me wrong, but she got increasingly boring and overrated for me, she lost her special-ness because of it. I'm pretty sure it was 100% that Rosie was going to be that 'blonde bomb', but then she left. I also find Candice slightly fake, it's an aura she gives me. She seems so forced, not natural like some of the other models, she seems to put on this persona almost and I don't like it. She does deserve to be an Angel, since she did work her way up there, but the attention and how much they use her is ridiculous, I don't even remember Adriana being used that much. You can't go on the VS website and the not see Candice everywhere unless your in beauty, shoes or PINK, other then that, she's everywhere. Her opening for 2011 was so bad, and she's gotten more wings then Doutzen (naturally annoying me), Doutzen is heaps more talented, and much better in my opinion. Candice could put me to sleep with how much she bores me. She isn't who is in the VS pictures. In all aspects, physical (duh of course, photoshop and the make up) and socially. Just thought I should say that if y'all were wondering on reasons why people don't like her, since that is the instance or the case for many people.

Wait... you guys are just NOW getting sick of Candice? Quicker on the uptake next time guys (nothing's changed in 4 years so you guys must have a huge tolerance or something, cause it only took me a couple of months to be over her totally and I was a huge fan at the time) :rofl:

Fast forward 3 years later... /hipster points

Candice - (Over the whole *twirls hair/SMILE!/arch back/teehee/uber blonde* thing she does, plus she can't model to save her life :o Candice is more of a future trophy wife and pageant mom then a model to me... after all there's only so many times we can see sexy or pretty before it gets old)

Miranda - (GF make an effort to look like you care about the company that's making all your money for you. She's always mid exasperated sigh and inconvenienced looking)

I've been over Candice since early 2010 when VS when nuts and gave contracts away (Erin, Candice, Lindsay, Rosie, Lily, Chanel ... Seriously?!) but basically started to push her down our throats but i was able to tolerate her, but then it came the first time we had her introducing herself in the VSFS that year and it just made me cringe so bad, we were in a bad place me and Candice but after that i was like BYE.

I like Candice. Her HF work amazes me, she´s a really good catwalker and her body drives me crazy and I don´t even mind her back-arching. I don´t care much about her "sounding like idiot" in videos, because frankly, there are like 5 models from all those I have heard talking that I regard to as "witty, funny and intelligent". They are models, not physicists, so I´m ok with that. Thus why I mostly just turn off the sound on most of the vids in which models are speaking, it spares me from many "wtf" and rolling my eyes expressions.

From the angels, only Behati and Karlie are those I can listen to without cringing.

I hope to see more of Candice (YES!) because in my eyes, she´s a great model :)

Personally, the immense hatred towards Candice makes no sense to me.

I don't get it, either. :idk:

You know, I do hear what saudade explained (I myself think it'd be better if the girls were used equally), but I think that the hatred has reached a ridiculous level.

This forum has come to a point where Candice isn't granted anything and no matter what she does, people claim she wouldn't deserve it. She doesn't deserve to be an angel, she doesn't deserve to be on Forbes list, she doesn't even deserve her salary and so on. And of course this must be repeated again and again and again... People never grow tired of pointing out how she arches her back and how silly she looks in the videos.

Seriously, it's not her fault that VS overuses her that much. VS might act as if she's the second coming, but the people here act as if she became death, destroyer of worlds...

Not a huge fan of Candice (do love her body though) but I think it should also be considered- who else does VS have right now? Adriana, Ale, & Miranda (most likely Doutzen too) are going to be gone sooner than later. And they don't look as good as they used to. Candice is going to be the only semi-recognizable name around and the best bet they have. I can understand as a business decision why they would elect to push her as much as they do...but she is definitely overused. I cringe when she tries to respond to everything in a sexy manner, it looks stupid but I'm sure she expects the opposite effect. You could give her any line or ask her any question and she would answer twirling her hair and taking breaks in speech where they don't belong. I think though that the 'fakeness' could also be insecurity. A lot of times she's really calculated in the swim videos, she's afraid to let loose like girls like Adriana or Behati. Just seems like she takes herself too seriously maybe?

I also don't get why she only has one dance move. She does the same thing at all times which is to move her hips side to side with her arms hanging by her hips and moving back with her face tilted up to the sky

Thus why I mostly just turn off the sound on most of the vids in which models are speaking, it spares me from many "wtf" and rolling my eyes expressions.

But you're missing the best part! Turn the volume up and get ready for the lolz

Adriana & Candice give the best interviews and not because of their intelligence :hehe:

Thus why I mostly just turn off the sound on most of the vids in which models are speaking, it spares me from many "wtf" and rolling my eyes expressions.

But you're missing the best part! Turn the volume up and get ready for the lolz

Adriana & Candice give the best interviews and not because of their intelligence :hehe:

Eek. I wouldn't wanna be Candice right now. Careful guys, she reads her thread and probably here too :laugh:

I like her and I do think she's a decent model because she delivers some nice poses, she should be lucky she was a dancer. And her walk on the runway is good (not the best, but good).

My problem is VS clearly favoring her over the other younger girls. Forget the older girls because they've already made their marks. Ale was all over the catalogs, but candice is just on another level. I mean, I don't think there was ever a model VS promoted like they're promoting Candice. And it would've been more bearable if she wasn't so vanilla. The line up wasn't so focused on one model. Even Selita and Izabel used to have their moments. The new girls seem to be there now just for the sake of it. It so cringe-worthy when I see them clearly favoring Candice. Especially in the show. I could understand them promoting a new angel heavily in the beginning, but Candice reached Angel status in 09(?) it's been years now. She's not going happen as much as they want.

I mean, half of what they said about her in the last show was untrue. Sure she's a pretty girl but I don't think people would give a shit if they didn't practically force us to notice her. I don't even thing she is more of a good model than Erin. I guess she's the only chance they have of people giving the Angel rooster a second look once the older girls leave. Serves them right. What were they thinking when they hired Lily, Erin and Chanel. Must have been because of the recession?

People keep talking about Ale and Miranda leaving. How can they let them go when the new girls still can't happen.

I hope Candice thanked Rosie for quitting.

I like Candice. Her HF work amazes me, she´s a really good catwalker and her body drives me crazy and I don´t even mind her back-arching. I don´t care much about her "sounding like idiot" in videos, because frankly, there are like 5 models from all those I have heard talking that I regard to as "witty, funny and intelligent". They are models, not physicists, so I´m ok with that. Thus why I mostly just turn off the sound on most of the vids in which models are speaking, it spares me from many "wtf" and rolling my eyes expressions.

From the angels, only Behati and Karlie are those I can listen to without cringing.

I hope to see more of Candice (YES!) because in my eyes, she´s a great model :)

I like Candice too. I understand the frustration of her being used so often, but honestly, she does the job good! While her pics are usually same poses whatever, they're good poses, and she photographs extremely well, also she embodies the sexy VS persona. Her pictures are playful and sexy :heart: While people hate candice, I don't think many can deny that she's pretty good at her job. She knows her poses, angles, etc.

all IMO of course :D :heythere: