Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Models are usually better looking than celebs. heheh..

Why was Adriana and Lindsay a disappointment for you?

People like ME. Only not as pretty. I go to these events cuz I've grown weary of meeting celebs and all that stuff. To me, meeting a supermodel is one of those, "Whoa, I'll never meet anyone like her" kinda deal. [Just stay away from Adriana and Lindsay, though. Those two are total disappointments and a waste of your time.]

Anyway, to answer your question regarding who else goes to these events, I have run into the occasional aspiring model hoping to meet their favorite model. Other times, I run into fangirls that bring a buncha things for the model to sign, others that just "wanna meet the hot girls", and then there's the passer-by that stands in line to meet them just to say that they did.

1. Why was Adriana and Lindsay a disappointment for you?

2. Out of those that intentionally go there, are they mostly female age 12-24? or female age 14-21? How about the males?

3. Do many people attend or is it as sparse as a Barnes & Noble book-signing? At most, a 15 minute line?

4. Is there the occasional 55-year old baldy with a briefcase full of VS paraphernalia?

(honestly, thanks for your answer. Tis' interesting)

1. http://fashionscansr...models-ive-met/

Based on my experience...

2. Definitely more females than males. Mostly females in their teens or 20's-30's. As for guys mostly those in their 20's-30's.

3. Depends on the day of the week and time. If it is one of their bigger names like Adri or Ale A LOT of people attend. At most 15 minutes? More like up to 3 hrs and that still does not guarantee you will meet them.

4. I have yet to witness this however some younger guys do bring weird things to be signed, including a stuff cock (as in a rooster) for Heidi Klum to sign and hold while her picture is taken and a floatie for Adriana. Some guy even asked Gisele to sign his chest. I bet he has not taken a shower in almost a decade :nicole:

1. Why was Adriana and Lindsay a disappointment for you?

2. Out of those that intentionally go there, are they mostly female age 12-24? or female age 14-21? How about the males?

3. Do many people attend or is it as sparse as a Barnes & Noble book-signing? At most, a 15 minute line?

4. Is there the occasional 55-year old baldy with a briefcase full of VS paraphernalia?

1. http://fashionscansr...models-ive-met/

Just want to note Candi was not on the last 2 VS Swim cover. The girl is dropping the ball and needs to get it together. The Queen will not be de-throned!!!

Good. I don't want her to completely fade (because I don't want her to be re-re-introduced in the next show and I actually like her), but I'm glad her workload is decreasing. She's fading in high fashion too... She's either taking a break or she's losing her mojo.

^^Minus two of them, of course. I've attended every VS event in LA (excluding the Pink sports events in the OC) except for the last event that happened in September with Lindsay, Doutzen, and Toni. I SO wanted to meet Doutzen but my hatred for Lindsay actually kept me away. Now that Candi and Karlie are going to be at this event next week, it's payback for Lindsay fucking it up.

Why was Adriana and Lindsay a disappointment for you?

Out of those that intentionally go there, are they mostly female age 12-24? or female age 14-21? How about the males?

Do many people attend or is it as sparse as a Barnes & Noble book-signing? At most, a 15 minute line?

Is there the occasional 55-year old baldy with a briefcase full of VS paraphernalia?

^Sorry she hurt you, boo. I don't like when they try to do media at the same time. It really takes away from what they are trying do and from the fan meeting experience that you sometimes (all the time) have to pay $60+ for. I have went with guys before that I thought were creepy and actually cried in front of her and she was sweet to them and I even went with one and his father (and mom and sis who are all Brazilian) and she was very sweet to them! You should give her another chance. I miss Vamp and Spanky.

^Haha, I have never cried. I think I get very aggressive and I make them talk for as long as I can (get my $$$ worth) and ignore the bodyguards. There was one time Adriana shooed them away because we were talking and I held up the groove of the line. But yes, I too think Adriana is friendlier to females and guys who turn into females in front of her, but I think if you come up to her and the first thing you say is DAYUM, YOU ARE SO FIONE GURL (in Seth Green's characters voice from Can't Hardly Wait), or if you look like you just gave your hand the only workout she is going to be like SECURITY.

^Haha, I have never cried. I think I get very aggressive and I make them talk for as long as I can (get my $$$ worth) and ignore the bodyguards. There was one time Adriana shooed them away because we were talking and I held up the groove of the line. But yes, I too think Adriana is friendlier to females and guys who turn into females in front of her, but I think if you come up to her and the first thing you say is DAYUM, YOU ARE SO FIONE GURL (in Seth Green's characters voice from Can't Hardly Wait), or if you look like you just gave your hand the only workout she is going to be like SECURITY.

1. Maybe VS doesn't think she's ready to speak in public due to immaturity or her accent?

2. Perhaps she's not in consideration to be a regular contract model for the company?

3. She's not an Angel?

4. VS clearly hates your wants and needs?

Could be any or all of those reasons :idk:

1. Maybe VS doesn't think she's ready to speak in public due to immaturity or her accent?

2. Perhaps she's not in consideration to be a regular contract model for the company?

3. She's not an Angel?

4. VS clearly hates your wants and needs?

1. Maybe VS doesn't think she's ready to speak in public due to immaturity or her accent? so, some of the angel can't speak either and have a heavy accent too, Barbara speak better than other angels/model that do go to events so that is not an excuse. she's pretty mature for her age.

2. Perhaps she's not in consideration to be a regular contract model for the company? I don't know about that maybe this is the reason why they don't send her to events I think Bregje doesn't have a regular contract either, she has been an event previously.

3. She's not an Angel? and Karlie Kloss, and Bregje are not angel either and have been to events so that is not an excuse.

4. VS clearly hates your wants and needs? probably they do.