Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I doubt she is returning. She has her lingerie and other projects going on. Plus, why of all days would VS announce this the day of the annual fashion show which Rosie will not be at lol Kinda stupid if you ask me. I say it's fake. If it is true maybe they will announce it next week once the show hype is over.

Did anyone catch the Hawaii Five-0 episode last night with Behati? Sharam Diniz and Jacquelyn Jablonski were in it too but they changed their names to Nina and Monique, but Behati was still Behati. :idk: If they wanted American girls who spoke English, why didn't they use actual Angels like Erin and Lily instead of two models that have barely done any work for VS? Anyways, Behati's acting wasn't too bad, the story line was beyond stupid though.

Did anyone catch the Hawaii Five-0 episode last night with Behati? Sharam Diniz and Jacquelyn Jablonski were in it too but they changed their names to Nina and Monique, but Behati was still Behati. :idk: If they wanted American girls who spoke English, why didn't they use actual Angels like Erin and Lily instead of two models that have barely done any work for VS? Anyways, Behati's acting wasn't too bad, the story line was beyond stupid though.

Because only one of those girls is officially boning Adam Levine?

I have a question why does vsallaccess.com still have Rosie and Chanel as angels in their list? do they never update the model list? is like so outdated. there is been the same pictures of the angel forever, is time to change their pictures and remove Rosie and Chanel, and add Barbara and Lais to the list.

guys what were your opinion about the christmas commercial?

I kind off like it. Barbara was divine, she was the one that stand out the most. Doutzen was the only blond that stand out the most. I am bored with Candice, she always have the same walk, and face expression. Erin is very pretty but she blend in so much with Lindsay. Bregje body was amazing. Behati wasn't that great, but she was the only that looks like a real human being and for the other one looks so unrealistic.

As a commercial it was good, as a Christmas commercial it sucked it didn't have the smallest Christmas feeling :idk:

^ This. It just seemed like one of their normal commercials from the year. It's just the girls in a mansion.

Also they completely cut Ale out and also there is very little of Lindsay in any commercials.