Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Hey everyone!

I was so happy when I got the pictures that I posted here before and on my homepage .

Then I thought I should look on a Asian side on which I found some wonderful pictures a few days ago. I found the pictures again : high res. pictures.

I will start to post them on: http://munichmarty.livejournal.com/

62092_scan0011_122_746lo.jpg

Can't believe I'm finding myself in a male model's thread ... :cain: laugh:

Hey Marty, :wave:

with you continually posting pics of this guy in you livejournal (which then show up at my friends' page) I couldn't help but notice he's kinda good looking. I know I had to surrender when I started to recognize him on catwalk pics. This marks my downfall in most cases - all "my girls" hooked me up on the runway first. :laugh:

He really is stunning. Even I have to admit this although I'm really not into male models.

Hi Mel !

I was a bit confused when I saw you added a reply here. I asked myself , what is she doing here this is not Alan Rickman.

Normally I am not interessted in fashion or male models, but I got the Mathias- Lauridsen- infection when I bought a fahion magazine because I was bored. I can´t remember the magazine but there was the Gucci ad with the picture which is the background of my journal. It was lying besides my computer for about 3 month before I tried to find out who the guy is.

And he is really droolworthy :drool: :drool: :drool: .

Now I got pictures of Alan and Mathias on my walls and in my heart :heart: . Me-piratship is making jokes about it, she wrote that Mathias is a Danish-model-boy and Alan is a British-actor -man LOL.

Glad that I infected you :p : Willkommen im Club!

Hi faget,

You posted pictures I can´t see. Thanks for the one from Issey Miyake backstage with the " shirt glued on his chest".

I got a very smal version but can´t find it so big. Thanks !

Thanks for posting the Kenneth Cole video :kiss: :hug: : !!!!!!!

You're welcome...

Where's my pics :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

You know post them is really pretty hard work...

So, u ar turly awesome guy , do so much fr him, adore you, fr real... ;)