Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

I need some help! I never saw following pictures posted somewhere in the web. But I am not sure if it is really Mathias.

What do you think ?

df.jpg

gd.jpg

gh.jpg

My scanner is working and I scanned in some pictures from magazines I could buy in Germany. Some are older but I think it´s a nice quality. If you like visit me at http://munichmarty.livejournal.com/ :wave:

I need some help! I never saw following pictures posted somewhere in the web. But I am not sure if it is really Mathias.

What do you think ?

df.jpg

gd.jpg

gh.jpg

My scanner is working and I scanned in some pictures from magazines I could buy in Germany. Some are older but I think it´s a nice quality. If you like visit me at http://munichmarty.livejournal.com/ :wave:

Out of boredom...

I made a set of him :D.. if anyone wants to use it, PM me so i can put your username on it. :flower: :

XYZ1.png

XYZ2.png

And some avis: :hug:

M1.pngM2.pngM3.pngM4.pngM5.png

*if anyone will be using anything, please credit. :)

-thanks, Angel717.

*and if you have any requested avatar.. i'll be glad to make you one! :flower:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi irenistiQ Mathias´birthday is next Sunday.

I don´t know which informations everyone got about Mathias but I thought I post everything I found.

Mathias Lauridsen

Nationality: Danish

Birthday: January 13, 1984

Born in: Copenhagen, Denmark

Agencies: Ford, New York Model Management

Known for: My scar

Interests: Playing soccer, watching movies, drawing

Height: 186/6'1.25"

Chest: 92 cm/36"

Waist: 83 cm/33"

Suit: 48 cm/38"

Collar: 39 cm/15"

Shoes: 44/10

Hair: Dark blond

Eyes: Blue

Models.com Model of the Week - September 26th, 2003

Name:

Mathias

Agency:

NY Models

Height:

6' 1"

Sign:

Capricorn

Place of origin:

Copenhagen, Denmark

How discovered:

Discovered on the street

How do you see yourself?:

As a very relaxed, very chilled out guy. I pretty much take things as they come.

What do you do in your spare time?:

I like to watch good movies, I like drawing, seeing my friends.

What's your scar from?:

It was from a bottle. Long story...

Name 2 good movies past and present:

Past- Seven. Present- The Recruit.

Favorite things about Copenhagen?:

I like that it's so green and so clean and that you're able to ride your bicycle everywhere in Copenhagen. The buildings are not that tall so you don't feel that surrounded all the time- it's a very open city.

HE Magazine - Spring/Summer 2006 Issue

model: mathias

PHOTOGRAPHY: HASSE NIELSEN - WORDS: L.R. ELAHI

Mathias Lauridsen was born Friday 13th of January 1984 in Copenhagen and started modeling in 2003. His second job ever was for Another Magazine hailing him to be the next big thing and his third a Jil Sander campaign. Here he shares with us what goes on in that pretty head of his.

First job?

Something called 'Shoe Magazine.' Don't ask!

What do you aspire to become?

Adult.

When do you feel like a model?

On my way home from a show.

Who's your favourite photographer?

David Sims and Tom Munro.

What's your money shot?

My left profile -- works every time.

Do you like to strike a pose?

Oh yes, but it takes me three hours to warm up.

When did you last say: Excuse me, but I'm like -- a model!

Hmmm, come to think of it, I never have.

What's the worst thing about modeling?

No food on monkey class.

What's the best thing about modeling?

So much free time.

What are you wearing right now?

JBS Tank top, t-shirt from American Apparel, Dior sweater, Acne Jeans and Kawasaki Shoes.

Who's your hero?

Damon Albarn

Who's your fashion icon?

A lot of the people I've met in fashion. People who don't necessarily wear something alike, but prove that there are other styles around.

What don't you ever travel without?

My iPod and my toothbrush.

Do you think 'clothes maketh the man?'

Yes, if you're dressed properly, and according to how you are. As opposed to those who try something which looks phony on them. I.E. I would never dress like a bling bling hip hopper -- you know.

What's your most cherished possession?

I would like to think that I could live without any of my material things without missing anything, so I deliberately don't have any.

Do you read fashion magazines?

Yes when they're around, but I never buy them. However, it's a good way to use excess time.

What's on your iPod?

Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins, Jenny Wilson, Kings of Leon.

What's the latest book read?

Whoahh! I don't remember, it's been so long - Perhaps it was Harry Potter 2 when the book came out and that's a long time ago.

Do you eat food?

Oh yes all the time.

What's your favourite food?

Mashed Potatoes.

What's your favorite scent?

Aqua di Gio.

How many shoes do you own?

10 Pairs, but only use three.

What's the first thing you bought with your model money?

A round of beer for my friends.

Where are you off to?

To a soccer match in my club called FC Sailor Boys. It's a private club with a bunch of friends.

Unknown - December 2003

MATHIAS

Hometown: Copenhagen.

Campaign: Dior Homme.

Before he was a model, he was: A high school soccer player.

Hobby: "I draw a lot--pencil and paper, very naturalistic."

Definition of despair: "If I had to decide for something bad to happen to someone I love."

Nasty rumor: "That all models are stupid."

Favorite person: "My big brother."

Favorite video game: Counter-Strike.

If I weren't a sought-after model, I'd be: A student in art school.

(Thank you to Stigmatized!)

Scotland Rocks New York - April 5th, 2007

Tonight, the 1990s entertained us. What was entertaining you in 1990?

Name: Mathias Lauridsen

Hometown: Copenhagen, DEN

Occupation: Model "I'd probably say what I remember most was when Denmark won the European finals in soccer. The Danish team was an underdog and went through to win the whole thing."

Top Model Spotlight: Mathias Lauridsen

Mathias Lauridsen hails from Denmark and is currently one of the most in demand male models of the moment. This uber gorgeous model with his piercing blue-green eyes has mastered all aspects of modeling in just a short period of time: runway, editorials and campaigns. This makes himthe most diverse and most marketable than his male model counterparts.

Lauridsen was discovered in 2003 on the streets of Copenhagen and immediately did some modeling for a few local magazines. It was when he modeled for a Jil Sander campaign that other major brands took notice and within two years his face has been a part of campaigns for Christian Dior, Hermes, Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Perry Ellis, DKNY, Lacoste, Kenzo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss, and Gucci.

It’s Lauridsen’s boyish charm and small scar on his cheek that has given him the appearance of rugged naivety. He’s walked the runway for Fashion Week many times and leaves fashion editors swooning in their seats. The rumor that he is shy has created an aura of mysteriousness and intrigue that has commanded the attention of fashion brands and designers across the globe.

New York im September 2004. Sämtliche Presse-Ladies gucken etwas genauer hin, als Anna Sui bei der New York Fashion Week ihre Kollektion auf dem Catwalk im berühmten Bryant Park vorstellt. Nicht dass die Entwürfe nicht alleine begeisterungswürdig genug gewesen wären, aber ein bestimmter Herr auf dem Laufsteg stahl den Modellen die Schau. Dürfen wir vorstellen: Mathias Lauridsen, Männermodel. Der 20-jährige Däne ist nicht nur einer unter vielen, sondern eines der angesagtesten und begehrtesten männlichen Models im Fashion-Biz. Nach seiner ersten Werbekampagne für Christian Dior im letzten Jahr rissen sich die Designer um den blonden Adonis. Für Hermès posierte er anschließend vor der Kamera des Großmeisters Richard Avedon. Zur Zeit ist der Mann mit den sinnlichen Lippen in der aktuellen Anzeigenkampagne für Calvin Klein sowie Jil Sander zu sehen. Sowohl während besagter Damen Prêt-à-porter Modewoche, als auch bei der New York Men’s Fashion Week, die kurz davor stattfindet, durfte er das Publikum bei insgesamt zehn Shows in Staunen versetzen. Außer bei Anna Sui führte er auch für Marc Jacobs, Perry Ellis, DKNY, Lacoste, Morgan, D’Allessandro, Imitation of Christ, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Cloak und Matthew Earnest seine beeindruckende Optik spazieren.

Die italienische „L’Uomo VOGUE“ engagierte Mathias erst jüngst für ein zehnseitiges Editorial, „V-Magazine“ präsentierte eine von Peter Lindbergh fotografierte Modestrecke mit dem blonden Nordlicht und auch das britische Magazin „POP“ featurete den Mann aus Kopenhagen groß im Heft. Seine Pläne für die Zukunft? Auf der New York Fashion Week, die Anfang Februar beginnt, wird er den Damen in der ersten Reihe sicherlich wieder die Köpfe verdrehen. Darüber hinaus können wir Mathias demnächst als neues Tommy-Hilfiger-Model in dessen Anzeigenkampagne im Frühjahr bewundern. Außerdem konnte der schöne Blonde einen Werbevertrag mit Hugo Boss unterzeichnen. In der Modeszene munkelt man, Mathias Lauridsen könnte das neue Prada-Model werden. Das Zeug dazu hätte er ja...

Rebecca Sauerborn - 17.01.2005

:blush: I know it´s not polite to post a German article . Sorry my English is not good enough to translate it. Like the last little article it says that when Mathias was on the runway at Anna Sui fashion show Mathias got a lot of attention ( don´t know why :-) )

Mathias Lauridsen is one of the most in-demand male models in today's fashion industry. Hailing from Copenhagen, Denmark, he has made his mark in the modeling world through his various campaign features and countless runway appearances.

He is currently #2 on Modelhommes.com's Top 20 Male Models list and #1 on Models.com's Top 50 Male Models list.

± The 411

Name: Mathias Lauridsen (Alternate Spellings: Matthias; Lauritsen)

Birthdate: January 13th, 1984

Astrological Sign: Capricorn

Birthplace: Copenhagen, Denmark

Discovered: On the street

Height: 186/6'1.25"

Chest: 92 cm/36"

Waist: 83 cm/33"

Suit: 48 cm/38"

Collar: 39 cm/15"

Shoes: 44/10

Hair: Dark blond

Eyes: Blue

± Agencies

Scoop Models of Copenhagen (Mother Agency)

Avenue Models (Sweden)

Ford Homme (Paris)

New York Models (NYC)

Group Models (Spain)

Next Company (Vienna)

Also formerly of: Bananas

For specific information regarding Mathias' printwork, please visit the Gallery.

± Ad Campaigns

Agnes B, ASK Enquired, CK by Calvin Klein, Costume National, Dior Homme, Epoca Uomo, Full Circle, Gucci, Gucci Pour Homme II, H&M, Hermes, Hugo Boss Orange, Hugo Boss Black, Jil Sander, Kenzo, Lacoste, Marc O'Polo, Paul Smith Fragrance "Story," Tommy Hilfiger Jeans

± Featured in Editorials within...

10+ Plus Men, Arena Denmark, Arena Homme Plus+, Cover, Details, GQ Germany, HE, L'Officiel Hommes, L'uomo Vogue, Mixte, Numero Homme, Vman, Vogue Paris, Zoo

± Runway

Spring/Summer 2004

Lacoste, Marc by Marc Jacobs (Womenswear), Miu Miu, Tommy Hilfiger (Womenswear)

Fall/Winter 2004

Helmut Lang (Womenswear), Hermes

Spring/Summer 2005

Anna Sui (Womenswear), Chanel (Womenswear), Christian Lacroix (Womenswear), Cloak, DKNY (Womenswear), Helmut Lang, Hugo Boss Black, Imitation Of Christ, Lacoste, Matthew Earnest, Marc by Marc Jacobs (Womenswear), Morgan D'alessandro, Perry Ellis, Y-3

Fall/Winter 2005

Aquascutum (Womenswear), Burberry Prosum, Calvin Klein, Comme des Garçons, Dolce & Gabbana, Givenchy, Gucci, Hermes, Hugo Boss Orange, Jil Sander, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Nicole Farhi, Prada, Yves St. Laurent Rive Gauche

Spring/Summer 2006

Agnes B, Belstaff (Womenswear), Betsey Johnson (Womenswear), Bruuns Bazaar, Christian Lacroix (Womenswear), Gucci, John Varvatos, Kenneth Cole, Lacoste, Louis Vuitton, Mads Norgaard, Marc by Marc Jacobs (Womenswear), Narciso Rodriguez (Womenswear), Perry Ellis, Tommy Hilfiger (Womenswear)

Fall/Winter 2006

Agnes B, Armand Basi, Bruuns Bazaar, Burberry Prosum, D&G, Dolce & Gabanna, Dormeuil, Dries Van Noten, Emanuel Ungaro, Givenchy, Gucci, Hermes (O), Jil Sander, Just Cavalli (Womenswear), Lanvin, Louis Vuitton, Mads Norgaard, Matinique, Miu Miu, Prada, Rykiel Homme, Smalto (O), Trend Show by Ciff, Trussardi, Yves St. Laurent Rive Gauche

Spring/Summer 2007

Alexander McQueen, Burberry Prosum, Cloak, Dolce & Gabbana, Givenchy, Gucci, H&M Collection of Style, Hermes, Hugo Boss Orange, J. Lindeberg, Jil Sander, Jill Stuart (O), John Bartlett, John Varvatos (O), Lacoste, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Prada, Valentino ©, Y-3, Yves Saint Laurent

Fall/Winter 2007

Agnes B, Belstaff (O) ©, Byblos, Dries Van Noten, Fendi, Gieves, Gucci, Hermes ©, Hugo Boss Black, Hugo Boss Orange, Louis Vuitton, Trussardi, Valentino, Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche

Spring/Summer 2008

Agnes B., Bruuns Bazaar, Cerutti, CPH Vision, D&G, Dolce & Gabbana, Dries van Noten, Fendi, Gucci, Hermes, J. Lindeberg, Jil Sander, John Galliano ©, Kenzo, Marni, Smalto, Valentino, Yves St. Laurent Rive Gauche

Fashionweek Daily - January 6th, 2005

Who's That Guy?

Male model of the moment: Mathias Lauridsen

Few girls can resist a guy in a tunic. When a downy blonde hunk hit the runway during September’s Anna Sui show, eyes popped, jaws dropped, and women throughout Bryant Park were seen swooning in their stilettos.

Enter Mathias Lauridsen, a 20-year old Copenhagen native in demand with women and designers alike. After scoring his first feature campaign with Christian Dior last season,