Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Hi faget !

About posting "oversized" pictures: They are great :heart: . But it´s better to send them reduced and then you can click for the original size. If you post the big ones directly it takes a long time before the whole page is loaded. I got dsl so it´s not a problem for me, but not everyone got dsl.

About the paintings : ask your friend if you can post them.

To all who got a Nicolas Bemberg avatar : he seems to be a nice guy. I like him in the Bellstaff backstage video :heart: .

Hi faget !

About posting "oversized" pictures: They are great :heart: . But it´s better to send them reduced and then you can click for the original size. If you post the big ones directly it takes a long time before the whole page is loaded. I got dsl so it´s not a problem for me, but not everyone got dsl.

To all who got a Nicolas Bemberg avatar : he seems to be a nice guy. I like him in the Bellstaff backstage video :heart: .

q1eq5.gif q2lu9.gif

Hi faget !

Hey, you said it, Nicolas is truly cute guy, and here ar 2 GIFs about him in Bellstaff backstage!!!!

Hes damn cute there!!!!

q1eq5.gif

q2lu9.gif