Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

I noticed on models.com in the Top 50 for the men, that there is a problem with the numbering. I noticed duplicate entries for numbers 2, 12, 26, 28, 29, 30, 35. 44, and 49. I posted this info on models.com and told them that surely these all cannot be two-way ties. The Top 50 ranking for the men currently has a total of 59 men. I'm sure it will be corrected immediately. Considering how many careers are involved, this is a rather disturbing error, don't you think? They need to change the title to the “Top 59″ or “Top 60″ or they need to learn how to number the models correctly in the event of a tie. (Nine two-way ties? Hard to believe...)

Munichmarty, please see post #2729

Hi!

I saw read your posting, but I can´t reply because I read it before I have gone to work ( started at 5:30 am as usual).

Yes, you are right there is something strange going on. I has never been before that there are two guys on the same position. I thought it was okay that two models were No 2 , but 9 guys with the same ranking ....NO ! If they carry on like this , people are going to take models.com seriously.

Besides I think they didn´t expect that such a lot of people are upset about Mathias :heart: and Baptiste :yuckky: .

I am happy that no one at models.com wrote that it´s good that Mathias is No1 any longer.

The Top 50 ranking for the men currently has a total of 59 men. There are duplicate entries for numbers 2, 12, 26, 28, 29, 30, 35. 44, and 49. I posted this info yesterday on models.com. I'm positive they will correct this prob immediately. Considering how many careers are involved, this is a rather disturbing error, don't you think? Rather damaging! Surely these all cannot be two-way ties. They need to change the title to the “Top 59″ or “Top 60″ or they need to learn how to number the models correctly in the event of a tie. (Nine two-way ties?) They need to restore confidence in models.com...

The Top 50 ranking for the men currently has a total of 59 men. There are duplicate entries for numbers 2, 12, 26, 28, 29, 30, 35. 44, and 49. I posted this info yesterday on models.com. I'm positive they will correct this prob immediately. Considering how many careers are involved, this is a rather disturbing error, don't you think? Rather damaging! Surely these all cannot be two-way ties. They need to change the title to the “Top 59″ or “Top 60″ or they need to learn how to number the models correctly in the event of a tie. (Nine two-way ties?) They need to restore confidence in models.com...

Whatever we think about models.com we can´t change it :yuckky: .

But I think they didn´t know that Mathias got faithfull fans all over the world ! Now they know :yes: