Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Hi guys , :wave:

don´t forget to write a comment on http://models.com/oftheminute/?p=6420&...1#comment-11190 .

Something positive: :drool:

Mens spring/summer 2010 Fashion Week

Milan: 20th - 24th June 2009

Paris: 25th - 29th June 2009

Thanks facemaker for the dates :heart: .

betty ( models.com)says:

May 13th, 2009

at 12:10 pm

We are coming out with Male Icons (working male icons) and Top Money guys, Mathias will most likely be on one of those lists.

Betty

MDC

Something positive: :drool:

Mens spring/summer 2010 Fashion Week

Milan: 20th - 24th June 2009

Paris: 25th - 29th June 2009

Thanks facemaker for the dates :heart: .

Finally. Thanks Munichmarty!

For you Mathias Lauridsen lovers, once you are number 1, you cannot drop down. If you appear, you will appear on another list. And may I remind you that he did not have any big campaigns for this season, anyway.

People, this is a current list, it will change one day. Relax.

Betty

MODELS.com

once you re no 1, you cannot drop down?? so that's the explanation?

For you Mathias Lauridsen lovers, once you are number 1, you cannot drop down. If you appear, you will appear on another list. And may I remind you that he did not have any big campaigns for this season, anyway.

People, this is a current list, it will change one day. Relax.

Betty

MODELS.com

once you re no 1, you cannot drop down?? so that's the explanation?

I think what she's saying is that for people who hit #1 and hold onto it for a significant amount of time, they are on a completely different level than other models.

Munichmarty -

That's part of why I like that editorial so much.... He shows so many different faces yet still looks like himself.

I read this in an article called "Bits and Bytes: 2 for 10!" on models.com

"For those who don’t know, MDC has a new #1 top 50 male model. Not to fret Mathias Lauridsen fans, the Danish star will be appearing on one of our other top lists coming out soon."

Also:

"No, Mathias did not stop his career. At this point in his career, his agents are picking and choosing the best for him, editorially and campaign wise

and really keeping him super exclusive. I know they turn things down for him all the time, if it’s not what they want for him image wise, editorially and in terms of money for advertising"

Betty

MDC

THanks Sheard, :kiss:

you wrote your comment :heart: :heart: :heart:

Also thanks for reposting the old editoral. I love the pictures . Mathias looks different on nearly ever pic but always :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I posted a second comment. ^^

Anyway, I love the new pic. ^^

I hope there's more to go with it.

I read this in an article called "Bits and Bytes: 2 for 10!" on models.com

Also:

"No, Mathias did not stop his career. At this point in his career, his agents are picking and choosing the best for him, editorially and campaign wise

and really keeping him super exclusive. I know they turn things down for him all the time, if it’s not what they want for him image wise, editorially and in terms of money for advertising"

Betty

MDC

Thanks Literati! :heart: :heart: :heart:

( modelhommes)

post-31255-0-1446109613-13823_thumb.jpg

from vman

Finally a new picture of Mathias, that´s what I need . I ate to much chocolate the last two days :blush: .

Stunniiiiiinnnng!!!! :drool: :drool: Thank you guys sooo much!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

That's what I need to get to sleep to nite :laugh: