Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Thankies Munichmarty... I copied it to my own photobucket account for now [until I get around to actually downloading it.]

I tend to be a bit slow when it comes to videos only because of the amount of space they take versus an image.

you said that other models often looks slutty and Mathias looks so innocent. That´s why I like him so much.

Yes!!!! I'm totally agree with you :heart:

His air of innocence is what makes it be special and beautiful :heart:

Thanks to everyone for the photos *-*

and the video, Munichmarty :heart:

I'm not found any image but I did this wallpaper to collaborate, I hope you enjoy ^^

post-31423-0-1446109603-89559_thumb.jpg

Who said something about innocence? :whistle:

post-31255-0-1446109604-88659_thumb.jpg

So damned sexy.

post-31255-0-1446109604-93239_thumb.jpg

:evil:

:D :D What I mean is: Although elegance and classiness is his brand, Mathias has the marvelous ability to "transform" in each different photoshoot. I think that's what photographers love about him.

Jesper: "He's incredibly photogenic and he looks diffrent on every photo.
If you look at his campaign for Gucci, Lacoste and Hugo Boss in his porfolio, you would think he was ten different people.
(Bruuns Bazaar SS09 Backstage Interview)

Old pics are always good. ^^

There's no such thing as a bad image when it comes to Mathias.

Anyway, I'm going to be busy with family most of the weekend, so for those that enjoy downloading videos... Here's video that actually has sound and Mathias talking [not in English though]...

Bruuns Bazaar

SS 09 - Backstage Interview

Wonderful! Thank you Sacrament! I love that colour tone. Where did you find that fabulous font? Calligraphy?

Thanks ^^ The font is called Vtks Sonho, if you want you can download here

Woooow, thanks for the images :drool:

The last one is great, is just a detail, but is great! Thaks *-*

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mathias is no longer in the models.com ranking list.

yesterday No1- today nowhere

:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

models.com is no longer bookmarked on my computer :clobber: :clobber: :beating: :beating: :beating:

Mathias you are my No 1

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Has someone hacked into models.com? I find it hard to believe Mathias would not be somewhere in the top 50. Secondly, why would an update occur on May 12th? Don't they usually update once a year in January? Thirdly, I am stunned that they truly would think Baptiste Giabiconi is the number one top fashion model over Mathias. Are they kidding? What about some of the others... Sean, Garrett, Matt, etc. etc? Something is fishy in Denmark! Evandro is not even in the top 50. Does that sound right to you? I also saw that on one or more of the screens that you click on as you get to the listings, the thumbnail picture(s) of Mathias as #1 is still in place. Seriously I tell you someone has tampered with the listings on models.com... We need to notify someone in charge, investigate and get that ranking verified ASAP....

P.S. The female rankings were updated recently and the order of the rankings seems to be logical... (whether you agree with the ranking or not)... But BAPTISTE over the like of Mathias, Sean, Garrett, Matt, David Gandy, and Taylor Fuchs? No way! Someone has injected their own personal agenda and has tampered with the rankings....