Bellazon

New Year, New Moderators

:rofl: @ Pink and the "man-watching" :rofl: and the Fabio pic :D .

Congrats to the new mods, although I don't have the faintest clue who ganymede30324 and MauiKane are. :laugh:
^Me neither - though I dare say they can probably say the same about me!

:rofl:

I'm not familiar with ganymed and Kevork, but looking forward to it :flower: .

However...I know MauiKane from my frequentings of this hot hunk's thread Link :drool: .

¡FELICIDADES! to all anyway - just don't let it go to your head like that megalomaniacal Joe > Average. Since becoming a mod he's turned into such a power-hungry despot... :capt:

;)

Well maybe the new mods can get Baron to lighten up and tell a joke every now and then :morning: .

;)

:rofl: @ Pink and the "man-watching" :rofl: and the Fabio pic :D .
Congrats to the new mods, although I don't have the faintest clue who ganymede30324 and MauiKane are. :laugh:
^Me neither - though I dare say they can probably say the same about me!

:rofl:

I'm not familiar with ganymed and Kevork, but looking forward to it :flower: .

However...I know MauiKane from my frequentings of this hot hunk's thread Link :drool:

Thanks for the support Joe>Average. When I click on your link to the "hot hunk's thread" you refer to above, all I get is the original draft of your post. :dontgetit:

Which thread are you referring to? Just curious..... :)

Thanks for the support Joe>Average. When I click on your link to the "hot hunk's thread" you refer to above, all I get is the original draft of your post. :dontgetit:

^Aye. When I click on it, it goes into my post - previous to Joe's reply... :blink:

But it is nice to be meeting you, MauiKane!

Hey. Sorry for the lateness to replying here. I am so excited and happy to be a mod here on BZ. Cant wait to get to know everyone more. I might not have heaps of posts here or know many people. But i really love this place and i am on here alot lol. If anyone who does know me i basically frequent anything Victoria's Secret lol. I post alot there lol.

^Aye. When I click on it, it goes into my post - previous to Joe's reply... :blink:

But it is nice to be meeting you, MauiKane!

Nice meeting you, too, Baron. I am rather surprised that our paths have not crossed before this. :dontgetit: Thanks for the greetings, and hope to see ya around!

:heythere:

Shame on me :beating: for neglecting to give a shout out to my fellow new mods: Lady Fatale, ganymede whose great work :hell yea!: I know well and admire because of my numerous visits to "Hot Guys", and to Joe Knight and Kevork whom, unfortunately, I do not know well yet, but hope to real soon! :wave:

Now, how about a :grouphug: