Bellazon

The Well-Spoken Thread

one man band

Is there possibly a punishment for mistakes?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes. Cast your lovely eyes but a few pages previous to this and you will find myself rebuking myself most sternly.

And I'm afraid all American comedies are weak at best. Friends is horrific. British comedies are far superior. Have any of you fine fellows seen "Extras" yet? That, ladies and gentlemen, is televisual entertainment at its best.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

American TV is depressing (especially MTV), save for South Park, Family Guy, Simpsons, Futurama, Ren & Stimpy and the like.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes. Cast your lovely eyes but a few pages previous to this and you will find myself rebuking myself most sternly.

And I'm afraid all American comedies are weak at best. Friends is horrific. British comedies are far superior. Have any of you fine fellows seen "Extras" yet? That, ladies and gentlemen, is televisual entertainment at its best.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I really don't like English comedy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

American TV is depressing (especially MTV), save for South Park, Family Guy, Simpsons, Futurama, Ren & Stimpy and the like.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ren & Stimpy are the scourge of the Earth. If it were not for them, irritating little tykes would find it absolutely hilarious to smear snot and other undesirable fluids all over one's incredibly expensive new Armani suit.

We English must at least try to maintain the commonly held perception that we are but human.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is that why all Englishman are so ugly? haha

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am laughing out loud

But since Lord Lame ass wouldn't let me use smilies I cannot express my feelings properly.

We English must at least try to maintain the commonly held perception that we are but human.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Far be it from me to base the looks of the Australian cricket team as the general attractiveness of Australia as a whole, but Australians have an uncanny knack of being cock-eyed, portly, high-lighted and over boisterous. Any further mention of the English lack of superstar looks will be further tamed with mentions regarding the origin of the Australian people.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Australian team is yucky and old. Also, I don't think the inclusion of McGrath in the fifth test shall make any difference. It is the fall of an era, sadly. Not to worry though, we shall come back and claim back what's ours.

I might have to comeback to your remarks about the Australian people with taunts about England's sporting incompetence, and remarks about the English team's lack of ability to win the Ashes from a team of convicts for the past 16 years!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am laughing out loud

But since Lord Lame ass wouldn't let me use smilies I cannot express my feelings properly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is hilarious. I am dying to use the "rolling on the floor laughing" smiley. Blast it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am laughing out loud

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why do you feel the need to employ smilies to convey your feelings? A simple "Ha!" will suffice. Or you can just completely ignore this thread entirely.

I really don't like English comedy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

English comedy is, more often than not, comedy of embarrassment. This may not adhere to the laughter-track diet of American comedy most people have grown up with.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just don't think it's funny. Does that make me a bad person? I think Chris just lost a great deal of respect for me.

The Australian team is yucky and old. Also, I don't think the inclusion of McGrath in the fifth test shall make any difference. It is the fall of an era, sadly. Not to worry though, we shall come back and claim back what's ours.

I might have to comeback to your remarks about the Australian people with taunts about England's sporting incompetence, and remarks about the English team's lack of ability to win the Ashes from a team of convicts for the past 16 years!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

England's sporting incompetence has been well documented for generations. Any further attmepts will be stamping on well-trodden ground. You may lash out if you so desire, but we English are a wary nation full of contempt for those more fortunate than we.

I just don't think it's funny. Does that make me a bad person? I think Chris just lost a great deal of respect for me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Respect is a quite accurate description of my loss.

I cannot like you any less, and I am not intending to ignore you in any way. I may, however, wonder sometimes why you are expressing amusement at my jokes and wisecracks.