Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Because we don't hold people accountable for their actions as we once did. Because we treat kids as if they do no wrong and they are special and all deserving of a trophy for participating :cain: What we need is to teach them that life does not pander to one idea or individual and you must earn your credentials before you can even begin to try and talk down on someone your elder and not on age but wisdom. Jeezes hell, it's no wonder some people hate the youth of today. Not all youth are represented by her, but there are far too many who are out of touch with reality and the greater scope of life and opinions outside their own small box of pampered & privileged life.

14 hours ago, RafSecret said:

How the hell are some of these kids allowed to treat him in such a disrespectful manner :ninja: Boggles my mind.

I watched the video and I must admit I have no idea what's going on?

What are they complaining about?

@frenchkiki It's all in the link 17 Moments of Spring posted, basically the compact version of the story is this;

• Students at one Yale college tell people what kind of Halloween costumes they shouldn't wear
  • The wife of the man in the video sends out an email to the students telling them people can wear what they want, if you don't like a person's costume don't look or tell them it to their face
  • Students begin to yell
  • Students demand she and her husband be fired for not providing a 'safe space'
  • More yelling occurs
  • The wife 2 months later decides she will no longer be teaching at Yale

and that's about it. 

Also Dave, nice points and agreed.:D 

I'm surprised that people are surpised by such behaves actually ... Of course this level of bullshit and selfishness is pretty new, but only the result of the current education, or of the non-education actually, from the parents and the school. 
Seeing how these kids are talking, using their hands to express what they want to say, is highly showing they actually can't do that with words, which make me wonder their real intellect level. The fact they let their "emotions" carry them that easily, and start to speak that loud that much fastly as well, is not helping them. 

Then, the dude who seem being the represent of the autority there, seem, well, VERY weak, or not ready simply for such situations. This world need exemples. I do wonder what is happened to this gang of kids. 

12 hours ago, jj3 said:

I'm surprised that people are surpised by such behaves actually ... Of course this level of bullshit and selfishness is pretty new, but only the result of the current education, or of the non-education actually, from the parents and the school. 
Seeing how these kids are talking, using their hands to express what they want to say, is highly showing they actually can't do that with words, which make me wonder their real intellect level. The fact they let their "emotions" carry them that easily, and start to speak that loud that much fastly as well, is not helping them. 

Then, the dude who seem being the represent of the autority there, seem, well, VERY weak, or not ready simply for such situations. This world need exemples. I do wonder what is happened to this gang of kids. 

It is now becoming socially acceptable to try and silence any opposing opinion or scarily enough even facts as offensive to someone based on whatever they want to use as their crutch instead of engaging in interaction or discussion with people who do not think exactly the same as them. Colleges and universities everywhere across North America now allow and promote this type of behavior and its no shock when confronted or asked to explain it these safe space echo chamber students can't express/explain or even discuss their point of view. It will get annoying for awhile but they are getting to the point of self segregating themselves to much they are fighting among themselves so much now its entertaining.

On another note trying to catch up on all BZ stuff this week after being busy last few days and cant sleep right now. @Stormbringer that is amazing news on your song! if you can message it to me I would love to hear some of your music.

Also @Prettyphile what is this about a mom ass? I don;t know why but that caught my attention.:D