Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

my final project and the gift of my BROTHERS.

Ludwig,

We have bought you a small gift "SONY HDRFX1000' it's an HD camcorder.

We know it's not a ARRIFLEX 235 but with your talent. You can make anything possible.

And about your question about your exes, you are a man now Ludwig and with your personality girls loves you no matter what.

Come and join us in Miami for a week or so...your old girlfriends are asking for you. Make me proud babyboy.

Your Brothers,

Doctors of Asia

Merci Brothers...now I have a few cameras :D

Psst:

I am in St. Lucia with my new GIRLFRIEND and she's extremely HOT and YOUNG :p

You never did care...sometimes what we do in real life is better.

You wanna know something, I did wanted to share a huge part of me with you. And believe me I'm not good at sharing. Commitment is DEATH to me. Kids are cute but...I love traveling and doing fun stuff :ermm: I have nannies for my pets...does that make me a good parent? :/

You need someone that can make you laugh and be comfortable with...and this person should be financially stable now and in the future :) (hint: Moi J/K...I'm taken :cry: )

LOVE is WONDERFUL...but LOVE w/ MONEY is reality :MLA: TAKE CARE OF 'YOU' :heart:

Time doesn't exist whenever I do my final project...my actors / actress are impressed with my film demo.

'ASTIG' is the word that my asian friends used...meaning too damn good and strong. haha :laugh: MERCI friends

My gorgeous cousin wants to be in my film...if only darling, if only you were here :yes:

NEXT STOP ASIA and EUROPE :yes: